6'2"
235lbs
17% BF

I'm currently 4 weeks into my second cycle which consists of:

Test E - 600mg/week
HCG - 500iu/week
Arimidex - .5mg/eod

PCT - Standard Clomid & Nolva

I have had issues breathing through my nose for years. There are times when I can only partially breathe through one nostril at a time, which can be very aggravating. This has caused sleep problems, and other inconveniences in my daily life.

I saw an ENT yesterday and he determined that I have a deviated septum. He informed me that the septum is in the shape of an "S", causing blockages on both sides of my nose. He has recommended that I undergo a septoplasty to repair the septum and restore the ability to breathe through my nose.

My question is, should I have any concerns having the procedure while on cycle? I will be under anesthesia for 30 minutes. Due to financial considerations relating to my insurance deductible, the procedure is scheduled for the 20th of next month. I will save a good chunk of money by having the procedure performed by the end of the year.

Thanks!

Congrats on the decision to make this happen. Your hematocrit levels will improve drastically now that you won't be oxygen deprived.

This should be local anesthetic, you will be fine.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

35 years old
6'2"
235lbs
17% BF

Test E - 600mg/week
HCG - 500iu/week
Arimidex - .5mg/eod

I have had issues breathing through my nose for years. There are times when I can only partially breathe through one nostril at a time, which can be very aggravating. This has caused sleep problems, and other inconveniences in my daily life.

I saw an ENT yesterday and he determined that I have a deviated septum. He informed me that the septum is in the shape of an "S", causing blockages on both sides of my nose. He has recommended that I undergo a septoplasty to repair the septum and restore the ability to breathe through my nose.

My question is, should I have any concerns having the procedure while on cycle? I will be under anesthesia for 30 minutes. Due to financial considerations relating to my insurance deductible, the procedure is scheduled for the 20th of next month. I will save a good chunk of money by having the procedure performed by the end of the year.

Thanks!

I wouldn't think it would be that big of an issue. Usually a NSR (what you are having on your nose). They do have to break your septum loose, so you may have a couple black eyes. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia. You will have a two splints and bunch of packing in your nose making life utterly miserable. Get some protein powder...you wont be eating for a few days.

Should be no sweat, on the whole. Good luck.

Hey Guys,

35 years old
6'2"
235lbs
17% BF

Test E - 600mg/week
HCG - 500iu/week
Arimidex - .5mg/eod

Thanks!

Also, the do take blood before the procedure. Most docs want a CBC with differential.

Thanks for the input, guys.

I'm fairly certain he is putting me under for the procedure. It's taking place at a surgery center with anesthesiologist's on staff. I should have included that information in my original post.

I'm dreading the recovery, but greatly looking forward to experiencing the results.

- I had a septoplasty when I was in my teens, ive had maybe 10 surgeries, it was by far the most painful recovery I ever had. However it was pretty quick about a week. If your bent on training during the first week, take it easy.

- Make sure the doc gives u oxy... oxy is like a magic carpet ride wrapped in the warm embrace of your happiest childhood memories..... maybe im over selling it... its good, real good.

- I had a septoplasty when I was in my teens, ive had maybe 10 surgeries, it was by far the most painful recovery I ever had. However it was pretty quick about a week. If your bent on training during the first week, take it easy.

- Make sure the doc gives u oxy... oxy is like a magic carpet ride wrapped in the warm embrace of your happiest childhood memories..... maybe im over selling it... its good, real good.

I've read some horror stories regarding the days following the septoplasty.

The ENT performing the procedure told me I should recover in a couple days. He also said I may be okay just taking Tylenol for the pain afterwards - everything I've read tells me the exact opposite.

I've read some horror stories regarding the days following the septoplasty.

The ENT performing the procedure told me I should recover in a couple days. He also said I may be okay just taking Tylenol for the pain afterwards - everything I've read tells me the exact opposite.

- every surgery ive had, they low balled me on the recovery time.
- I hope at least Tylenol 3... I would push for Oxy.

- every surgery ive had, they low balled me on the recovery time.
- I hope at least Tylenol 3... I would push for Oxy.

There is no way you will get oxy. You will most likely get lortab 5. Perhaps, lortab 7.5. They wont risk analgesic associated nausea and vomiting coupled with sedative effects...you are down one airway. Ask for oxy--you wont get anything. It is their option. No doc will cater to drug seeking behavior--especially this well-paid specialty.

Back