serios question for the docs regarding knee surgery

kube

first of all this question is for my girlfriends grandfather. heres the story. hes about 70 years old. recovering alcoholic. hes been off the juice(alcohol) for more than a few years now. we went to visit him a few days ago and he started telling us about how his knees have no cartilage anymore. he says they are going to operate him sometime down the road and implant cushions (his words). he is afraid that he will no longer be able to walk. now, i dont know if he explained his problem to me correctly or what but i remembered reading something about how nandrolone increased collagen production by 270 percent or something like that. my girlfriend asked me if i could give him some and the first thing i thought was hell no. he is a recovering alcoholic and who knows how fucked up his liver is. besides the liver issues, what other factors should i take into consideration before giving her an answer? what tests should he take in order to see if he can take decca safely? sex is not a factor as he is very old and hasnt had a good fuck for more than ten years. i try to educate her about the dangers and benefits of using gear and she has come to be supportive of my use. the thing is, i am afraid she will get into my stash and give her grandfather some shots of decca while im away. i told her i would research and find out wether he could use the gear or not. is it possible that his knee problems could be reverted by using decca? and what dose would be recommended? i figured 50 to 100mgs per week. we would like to help him avoid surgery, but maybe if it really is necessary he can use it post surgery while he recovers. if at all. thanks in advance, i would really appreciate an answer, especially from a doctor. even if it is just to say "fuck you, are you crazy? bitch!" oh yeah, he is already taking glusosamine and chondriotin, with no relief. later.

Last edited:
Ive had 6 knee surgerys and have no cartilage in my knee.....deca helps because it helps keep fliud around the jiont. it is used as a treatment for arthritus in Europe. It wont help him enough to were he would see a difference.
He will be able to walk in about 5 wks with rehab. check out
www.centerpulseorthopedics.com/us/products/knee/unispacer
it is what I am getting done one hour surgery overnight stay and your as good as new

Bro,
Using Deca is NOT going to reverse his knee arthrosis. And cartilage and collagen are different substances, so even the increase in collagen synthesis won't address the major problem in his knees.
Total knee replacement (arthroplasty) is a commonly done procedure. Sometimes works well, sometimes not. The rehab is fairly rigorous (as compared to total hip arthroplasty), so he'll need to be motivated.

he is a very active man, he refuses to stop working and is scared to death of not being able to walk and work. thanks for the responses. i belive he is indeed getting total knee replacement (arthoplasty) lets hope it works well, though having lived in mexico for three years and seeing the state of medical progress, i would say he is fucked. this thread was more to discount the possibility of using decca than an attempt to condone it. thanks again for the replies.

Back