Serious PCT question- massive brain fog :/

Nickwols091

Whats up guys, quick question...maybe someone can help! Im currently in midst of my PCT- comng off a little lengthy test E cycle (about 6 months with the last 6-8 weeks of 125mg dose) i did 5,000 IU prior to last injection. Now on 50mg Clomid and 25mg Nolvadex ED. I feel fine, size is still there, diet and training on point. Sex drive is still there, HOWEVER my brain fog is seriouss. Just started happening pretty bad lately, to the point its a struggle just to remember what i do daily! Let alone trying to remember days prior...thats rougghhh. Everything seems 'blurry' except the current present moment, kinda feels "dreamy"..scary. There was a recent passing of a very close loved pet of mine last week, i never lost anything close to me...maybe the PCT + hormonal imbalance + the loss is causing it to be severe? I dont know. ANY help or advice will be greatly appreciated. I get my healthcare back in December where ill get BW done bur hopefully people have answers in the mean time. Thanks!

24 week cycle, wow. we need to see your blood works to see your LH, FSH, T Test levels, E2 etc.
you also need to detail your cycle, what dosages and what compounds, no HCG in this long cycle?

Back