Serkan Cetin world quali pic!

serkan

Hello,
last Saturday i had the quali for the world championships! I have qualified me for the show in moskau in two weeks. Here a pic! It was a doping testet show.
My weight was 83,5kg and in moskau i compete in -80kg category.

Serkan

serkan said:
Hello,
last Saturday i had the quali for the world championships! I have qualified me for the show in moskau in two weeks. Here a pic! It was a doping testet show.
My weight was 83,5kg and in moskau i compete in -80kg category.

Serkan

Fisrt off, the pic looks great, your physique is definitely one to be very proud of. But what do mean it was a doping tested show? Does that mean that you are all natural? Or does that mean that you simply stopped juicin long enough before the show that you wouldn't get caught? I've seen other people say that a show is being dope tested, I'm just always curious as to what they are referring to exactly? Regardless, your physique looks awesome. The legs are huge.

I mean with drug testet show, that i must at the day of the show clean, and not that i´m always natural! The difficult is the long time before the quali and 2 weeks later at the world championships, there will be all the finalists testet.

Serkan

Back