Sermorelin dosage

jrp1956

I HAVE 10mg VIAL OF SERMORELIN.HOW MUCH BW SHOULD I ADD TO IT AND HOW MANY UNITS ON AN INSULIN NEEDLE SHOULD I INJECT?

Ive been taking sermorelin for about 5 months now. I take 1.5 iu's every night. Some people take 1 iu and others take up to 3.5 iu's. If you only have one bottle then its not really going to benefit you very much at all. It look about 2 months or so before I really think it "kicked in". Sermorelin makes your body naturally produce more growth hormone and it takes a while for it to build up in your body so you can feel a difference.

Im taking it with 250-300mg of Test each week so its hard to say when one is giving me the best benefits. I have noticed a pretty nice difference in my body appearance and Ive lost lower stomach fat. My biceps have gotten 3-4 inchs bigger and my shoulders and chest are noticably bigger & stronger. I dont have a great diet, but my abs still show when Im taking this stuff. I also only workout 3-4 days per week. 10-15 minutes with cardio and around 45 minutes lifting weights.

If you have any other questions about sermorelin just let me know.

I add 3ml of BW to my sermorelin viel. Let the water hit the side of the viel wall and not directly on the powder. Swirl it around and dont shake it...... it will desolve pretty fast in the water. Keep in the frige.

You take this stuff before bed?

as for the other question usually 1cc of bactostatic water with the 10ius.

Ive been taking sermorelin for about 5 months now. I take 1.5 iu's every night. Some people take 1 iu and others take up to 3.5 iu's. If you only have one bottle then its not really going to benefit you very much at all. It look about 2 months or so before I really think it "kicked in". Sermorelin makes your body naturally produce more growth hormone and it takes a while for it to build up in your body so you can feel a difference.

Im taking it with 250-300mg of Test each week so its hard to say when one is giving me the best benefits. I have noticed a pretty nice difference in my body appearance and Ive lost lower stomach fat. My biceps have gotten 3-4 inchs bigger and my shoulders and chest are noticably bigger & stronger. I dont have a great diet, but my abs still show when Im taking this stuff. I also only workout 3-4 days per week. 10-15 minutes with cardio and around 45 minutes lifting weights.

Yes I take it before I go to bed. They suggest that because your growth hormone naturally accurs while you are asleep so thats why they think its best to take the sermorelin. You can take it in the morning too if you wish, but Ive heard night time is better.

There is a reason why they suggest bedtime

Yes I take it before I go to bed. They suggest that because your growth hormone naturally accurs while you are asleep so thats why they think its best to take the sermorelin. You can take it in the morning too if you wish, but Ive heard night time is better.

The reason why they suggest bedtime is because Sermorelin makes you very hungry and if you take it before you go to sleep you won't eat. That is why it helps you burn fat because your brain is telling you to go eat so it robs fat from your body.

I am taking it and it works. I am curious what dosage you are taking. I hear that if you take more than what your body needs(.40 cc for me) than you are wasting it????

Hey thanks for your info...any suggestions on where to get sermorelin online?

my clinic supplier says to mix a 3 mg vial of sermorelin with 3 cc's of water and withdraw .2 ml into the tuberculin syringe. Is this a good dosage do you think? that would be .2 mg (200 micrograms) in the syringe or .6 IU
I'm not sure if that is an adequate dose, some say to take between .1 to .3 mg or 100-300 micrograms (mcg).

Sermorelin

I have been to my doctor and he feels my test levels are in range (450), I have no energy, libido is lacking and I have tried other possible avenues. How were you introduced to Sermorelin, would I need to see an endocrinologist to run test on me or how would you suggest I begin using?

I am 48, have been back to the gym now for 6 weeks, not looking for immediate impact but my joints are so sore, thought this would have passed by now..

hi sermorelin user

i am wondering if it would be ok if i ad androgel regimen,, the doc put me on somorelin because y t level was actually high,, 780,, and so i have been on semorelin and want to also ad androgel,, do you think it would be ok??? my true end goal is to get leaner muscular,, i am 48 and want my labido back,, and also looking to get the clean cut muscles,, i want to get back in the game,, and then sum,,, i originally wanted the testosterome,, but doc said i was actally high on testosterone bloodwork,, (surprised) so the sermoreline is prescribed and been on it 3 weeks,, but since i live close to mexico, i went and got me some androgel (no prescription) and want to ad it to my sermorelin,, i did not ask the doctor to ad it to my sermoreling regimen cause i know he would say i dont have low t.. anyways,, i ant to see what your experience would suggest?? thanx,, hope i was clear,, new to this whole scene,, cheers,,

Last edited:
Back