Sermorelin

Yes, been using it at our clinic with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and or with testosterone with great results. It gives me great sleep and helps me maintain weight...and the definition is starting to show..
Connie Pridgen, CNC

By itself, does it increase sex drive in men who may be of age where test levels are low?

The claim that increased GH = Decreased SHBG = Increased libido doesn't seem to hold up in real life.

Personally, after a lot of tinkering/blood tests, etc the way to go is 100iu GHRP-6 + 50-100 iu Mod GRF 2-3 times daily (minimum post training and pre-bed). Waking up with pumped arms every night is fun!

If you want a sex peptide, check MT-II or it's variants. Spontaneous erections, etc...

How much does this stuff really raise
GH levels? Would it be comparable to
3-4 iu's a day at it's max potential?
Thanks.

I have seen studies and forum speculation about those peps but never any real world before (fasted AM base test) and after GH serum and ifg blood tests (not a study using lab grade peps but a bro using what's available to everyone for "research") Never. Can't find any. Spend good 1hr looking on google.

I'll stick with script pharm grade HGH.

Last edited:
Doesn't "work as well" as HGH. The primary benefit is that by pulsing your Endogenous releases, and using a GHRH that doesn't cause bleed, you can avoid the bad stuff that sometimes comes with HGH - all the way up to acromegaly.

You can also stay on indefinitely. I wouldn't expect the same exact results on with experience with HGH would expect. There are plenty of studies out there for someone willing to do the research.

Never used HGH in the past so I can't draw a baseline, sorry. Been using GHRP protocol for 18+ months though with good results. For god knows what reason my hair seems to have thickened up as well. By the way, my cortisol and IGF-1 came in high when using GHRP-2. My SHBG was essentially non-existant at 6 on a 15-55 scale.

Last edited:
What was base ifg and after? Interested to see these type of real world results much more then lab studies (I've read plenty).

What was base ifg and after? Interested to see these type of real world results much more then lab studies (I've read plenty).

I can't find my baselines, but they were all mid range.

After regular GHRP-2
Cortisol 23 (2.3-19.4)
IGF-1 300 (115-307)
SHBG 6 (16.5-55.9) - This was outside high range before.

I can't tell you the GHRP caused all this, I can only say "I got a test done and this stuff was all notable." During my first 6-8 months on GHRP protocol I would say I went from 185-195 Lbs and bodyfat decreased about 2 points. Nothing miraculous, but it's progress. The best effect for me was I started "Fuckin dreaming again!" For someone who hadn't really dreamed well for years, this was great.

:)

Good info man. So just ghrp raised you 100 points or so? Isn't it much more powerful when combined with CJC1-29 or based on your ther post you already are doing both. 100iu x 3 day? Not bad.

I can't find my baselines, but they were all mid range.

After regular GHRP-2
Cortisol 23 (2.3-19.4)
IGF-1 300 (115-307)
SHBG 6 (16.5-55.9) - This was outside high range before.

I can't tell you the GHRP caused all this, I can only say "I got a test done and this stuff was all notable." During my first 6-8 months on GHRP protocol I would say I went from 185-195 Lbs and bodyfat decreased about 2 points. Nothing miraculous, but it's progress. The best effect for me was I started "Fuckin dreaming again!" For someone who hadn't really dreamed well for years, this was great.

:)

Good info man. So just ghrp raised you 100 points or so? Isn't it much more powerful when combined with CJC1-29 or based on your ther post you already are doing both. 100iu x 3 day? Not bad.

HAHA Ya bro, Using it with Mod GRF 1-29 (AKA CJC-1295 W/O DAC AKA CJC-1293 - both wrong nomenclature). Switched back to GHRP-6 from 2, because I'm not interested in continuing to increase my cortisol as much as 2 does. I actually using 100/50 Post Workout and same pre-bed now. Otherwise just too damn much pinning with hrt in the mix as well and GHRP-6 makes me a tad drowsy which is kind of counter-productive in the AM.

I tried Sermorelin for about 4 months. To be honest I think it was a waist of money. And it is pretty expensive. I did not notice or feal any effects from it.

I am going to wait until I have the cash and just go with the real HGH.

Pretty sure Zeek is going to be getting some tests done while taking MOD GRF and GHRP-2, it will be interesting to see what they show

Back