Serotropin? Real or Fake?

cbar1

I have Serotropin by Vetruviapharm anyone ever heard or used? Packaging is phenominal.

Last edited:
Sorry I posted pics, anyways a local source he had them. Packaging and everything looks g2g seems like alot of effort with a website and all to sell fake gear. Only concern I had was he is selling them for 450 for 200iu but he said if I wanted to check it out then he dropped me the first one for 2 bills. He said if I like it I can get more but at 450. Just curious if anyone has seen this stuff?

I had 10 vials from serotropin and felt alright but its crap cause they scam my money and closed shop a couple of years ago,now they just re-open shop again with different packaging serotropin is crap next to Z blue top or Naps hygentropin, now these two are awesome with a higher stronger pep than serotropin,sorry but I think serotropin is underdosed compaired too Naps & Z.

Cbar, what did you end up finding out? I got 3 kits from my guy but because this was the first time I had ever done GH I'm not sure what to think. I got the "exact" same stuff in your pictures. I'm guessing I got screwed on the price though. I paid $700 per

Damn man! I still haven't got any confirmation I got some for about 5 friends and all them haven't complained.One of my buddies who is on it is a body builder and he said he is getting shredded. But your price was way off I paid 250 a box, just curious you in the southern region of U.S.?

Cbar, tried to return your message but it won't let me post for some reason.

I'm down in TX.

I can't believe the price you got. Even on the website it says $499.

In texas as well yeah I can get as low as 185 a piece if I buy 5. Anyways any results kind of a non believer in this stuff. Just lucky no one has complained from my friends I gave it to.

Man, that price is crazy. No wonder you don't think it's any good. Now I don't know what to do. I'll be out in about a week and if it's not real I'd be stupid to get more. Unfortunately that's the only stuff I seem to have access to. I don't really want to play russian roulette with the online places either. Oh well, thanks for letting me know your thoughts

seratropin hgh vetruvia

Damn man! I still haven't got any confirmation I got some for about 5 friends and all them haven't complained.One of my buddies who is on it is a body builder and he said he is getting shredded. But your price was way off I paid 250 a box, just curious you in the southern region of U.S.?
Hey man have your buddys seen any results yet

I have alot of those kits and all of them Are good to go and no one has ever complained

Wanted to warn others about my experience with SeroTropin, this product claims to be HGH comes in a red box, 200iu kit. (Vetruvia Pharmaceuticals)

Where do I begin. First red flag the guy offered to sell me 20 kits at $199 each, this was probably their one and only "sales" guy. I also found it interesting how the box says "FDA approved" LMAO.

I got one kit and had an individual test it, 4 iu daily for a month, then scheduled a blood test for HGH serum and IGF. day before dosed 6iu, day of, approximately 3 hours before test another 6iu.

Test results, as I bet you can guess...HGH serum, unregistred below 1iu, IGF normal rage, actually a tad lower then the previous IGF test (which was taken while on nothing)! go figure! HCG was normal so it's not HCG, and well IGF was unaffected so it's not even a peptide, probably nothing but water!

Watch out for this company and this scam product. Not to mention their "sales" guy got very defensive when I told him I would write some forums reviews to reveal the TRUTH about his product.

Wanted to warn others about my experience with SeroTropin, this product claims to be HGH comes in a red box, 200iu kit. (Vetruvia Pharmaceuticals)

Where do I begin. First red flag the guy offered to sell me 20 kits at $199 each, this was probably their one and only "sales" guy. I also found it interesting how the box says "FDA approved" LMAO.

I got one kit and had an individual test it, 4 iu daily for a month, then scheduled a blood test for HGH serum and IGF. day before dosed 6iu, day of, approximately 3 hours before test another 6iu.

Test results, as I bet you can guess...HGH serum, unregistred below 1iu, IGF normal rage, actually a tad lower then the previous IGF test (which was taken while on nothing)! go figure! HCG was normal so it's not HCG, and well IGF was unaffected so it's not even a peptide, probably nothing but water!

Watch out for this company and this scam product. Not to mention their "sales" guy got very defensive when I told him I would write some forums reviews to reveal the TRUTH about his product.

Vetruviapharm came to me through a doctor that specializes in anti aging, good friend of mine, she runs blood test on all of her patients , the real HGH from vetruvia pharm will have a silver top like the one in the picture i posted. the red and blue tops are counterfeits of this company
View attachment 562128
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21e0lr9&s=8

Last edited:
Just wanted to get anyone elses thoughts on them. Thinking about shooting a sample over to AAA for testing. A while back the Hyge's were great when they were first out and but tons of knock off of those now.

Last edited:
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

bicycle time minute 1 hour week year g century the yesterday 4 today tonight tomorrow b day morning afternoon y evening night Monday

Back