Sex on a cycle?

its an awesome form of exercise, increases GH, test (while off) , burns a decent amount of fat as well. even if it did have a negative effect on your cycle, could u really give it up??

Some times i come 2-3 times beffore i go to gym,,.... Have no effect on me at all. And when i get back home. Do i slam my girl friend on the bed and giver her another round of ground and pound :)

research has indicated that whilst on 500mg of test a week, if you do not get off once in 8 weeks your head will explode.

Yes you can have sex on cycle but only under these circumstances- the 12hr window before the gym, the 12hr window after the gym, while you're at the gym, and on off days

Other than that I wouldn't bro

no such thing as too much sex. get all you can whenever you can. my favorite kinda cardio

sex is always good for you!!

I dress business casual for work so there's no hiding wood when I'm on cycle. When on cycle I have to jerk it in the bathroom during the day no less than 2x a day otherwise I'll poke someone's eye out during a meeting or I can't get up from my desk without knocking the computer to the ground. At times I've had to take a break during a presentation and go to the bathroom to TCB. That doesn't include banging my gf a few times at night and in the morning.

I am going blind though...

Nice feedback thanks for the answers lol Ive had sex a couple of times before the gym and I feel weak when I lift. So I was thinking sex on a certain time would effect the cycle on a negative side while on cycle. Glad I got that out of the way woot

Nice feedback thanks for the answers lol Ive had sex a couple of times before the gym and I feel weak when I lift. So I was thinking sex on a certain time would effect the cycle on a negative side while on cycle. Glad I got that out of the way woot

Doubt if it's the actual act of having an orgasm that made you feel weak. It's most likely the "aerobic" exercise you did DURING sex. :devil:

definately with steve here on cycle i was having sex 7-10 times a week plus super special happy time on top of that:laugh:

HAHAHA NICE! i just wanted to get the most of the future cycle and needed advice from more experienced people.. good thread too i know alot of people who wander the same thing lol anyways thanks alot guys

Its good and bad. my girl never complains, only prob is some days i feel i need 3-4 gf's just to fill my "needs". Unfortunatly my girl is exhausted after just the first round.

Back