Sexual frustration on or off cycle Anyone?

toco

Does anyoneelse get frustrated if they don't have sex at least every few days? No matter how many times I jerk off that day, if its been a few days and I don't have sex I get SO fucking angry its ridiculous, Just now I stormed out and had an argument with the girlfriend, ive waited 5 days, ive gotton off 3x today but still craving sex. Theres always some bullshit excuse, this time its a yeast infection, other days its, im on my period coz I missed 2 days of the pill or the good old, IM NOT IN THE MOOD. BUT I cracked it because whenever she wants sex I ALWAYS put out, but half the time I want it, lol which I guess is a lot theres always something. All I want is every few days but seems so difficult.

Bro,
Clearly something is wrong in your relationship. Sit your girl down tell her you are listening and ask her if there is anything wrong or anything yoou can do for her. You are ether not listening to her or something else is wrong. I was married 15 years and not a week went by that we did not have sex at least 3-4 times a week. Me and mygirl right now smash 3-4 times every time we see each other.
Stop bitchhing and go find the problem. I mean that in a good way bro. Good luck

Well-said bro. Also agree it's most likely the way you're acting shit it and/or the way you're treating her. Romance her bro! Take her out, treat her good, and you'll get it.

Bro for how long you with your girl????? Maybe you need to take her out make some good dinner for her stuff like that... I been Marry for 10 years now and when women are acting like that is cause they want more attention from you

Show interest in other women. A little biological competition does more to light the fire than a nice dinner. But the nice dinner wont hurt either....

Has she always been like this? If so, you may want to reevaluate your relationship. If it is a new thing, then a talk is in order. Could be that you are doing something to turn her off? Could be that she is not a very sexual person? Talk and figure out what to do.

health current events

Is it true? Tell me what everyone thinks . May have the experience ?
pharmacy canada

coffee allergy symptoms

It is natural for a man who is refused intamacy to feel rejected, and anger is a natural response. Certainly hormones can multiple the emotions attached. As others have said, talk and explain how it makes you feel. Is there any other way she could make you feel more secure?

I get grumpy if I miss my daily dose of vagina, but I don't freak out about it. I do agree with the post by needtogetaas, sounds like you have some communication issues to work out.

Bro,
Clearly something is wrong in your relationship. Sit your girl down tell her you are listening and ask her if there is anything wrong or anything yoou can do for her. You are ether not listening to her or something else is wrong. I was married 15 years and not a week went by that we did not have sex at least 3-4 times a week. Me and mygirl right now smash 3-4 times every time we see each other.
Stop bitchhing and go find the problem. I mean that in a good way bro. Good luck

This is truly great advice! There are A LOT of guys in the world who would be much happier if they took this approach.

Back