Sexual Side Effects on Women

t-bol?

winny will increase sex drive and I have known a few women who have complained that Winstrol (winny) made them dry out faster during sex.

are there specific sides you are concerned with?

supes

My girl is always 10 times more horny while on anavar or primo. I think that Winstrol (winny) is or anabolic then the tbol being androgenic.......right superg?

I have been working out for a year now, several months ago the guy at the health food store suggested some raw orchic to me and I began taking it, will it cause a false positive on a drug test (he told me he has several women clients that took it) I have noticed some fliud coming from the areola area if I press on it, that is the only thing I know that may be responsible. I know it is from like goat testicles or something and it has some steroid like properties, anyone familiar with it or taken it?

My girl is always 10 times more horny while on anavar or primo. I think that Winstrol (winny) is or anabolic then the tbol being androgenic.......right superg?

ah shit, it's been awhile.. I lent out my vida and never got it back... gotta get another one of these days...

Feel free to add or correct any of the ratios..
I believe it went like this

Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range):
Keep in mind that test prop is 100:100 (equally anabolic & androgenic)

anavar 322-630 : 24
winny 320 : 30
Durabolin 125: 37
eq 100:50
primo 44-57 : 88
oral turinabol 53 : 6
fina 500/500

silly boy.. i meant t-bol for a chicky??? ;) Not many women I know mess with the stuff.. but hey, ya never know xoxo

Read some articles on the Easter Bloc doping in the early years. That was the drug of choice, it is enough to stear woman away, lol.

Back