Sharp Pain in forearm

FesteringScaff

My last couple bicep/back days I noticed I'm getting a sharp pain in my left forearm along the bone on the pinky side. I first noticed it from doing preachers and curls on the cable machines. The pain isn't too bad while doing the exercise but as soon as I stop is when the pain peaks. I can feel it right to the bone.

I did some quick research and heard different opinions. Some say it could be from weak forearms, which would make sense in my situation since I barely work them.

My last couple bicep/back days I noticed I'm getting a sharp pain in my left forearm along the bone on the pinky side. I first noticed it from doing preachers and curls on the cable machines. The pain isn't too bad while doing the exercise but as soon as I stop is when the pain peaks. I can feel it right to the bone.

I did some quick research and heard different opinions. Some say it could be from weak forearms, which would make sense in my situation since I barely work them.

May also be a little tendinitis(Tennis Elbow).

Does it still hurt if you stabilize your wrist? Meaning using a brace, wrap, or simply a low enough weight so you can maintain a not flexed/not extended position?...

This would be tendonitis. I would take a few days rest and get your girlfriend to do some deep massage therapy on it.

I would get a special band for tendonitis...I wore one for a few months...it stabilized the tendons...it's a great help.

Dont forget the Ulnar nerve, which you can feel (numbness/tingling/pain) in your last three fingers. Google cubital tunnel syndrome or Ulnar nerve.

Back