shaving arms

barnzy7

rome wasnt built in a day
I've def. been tempted to do it but can't figure out what the consensus on it is...do you guys think its gay or no?

Yo I do it every know and then like 2 times a month. I think it keeps me cleaner. Mind you I shave my arms and chest regularly. Just something I have done since I swam years ago.
***I recently tried using my girls "special" razor it has a small guard on it so you won't get razor burn or cut yourself. It really worked great I think Noxzema makes them!!!

I do the chest and the balls but havent grown the balls to try my arms yet. I think I will in the spring and summer when I get a tan.

it is kinda gay...but i'm very hairy. To the point that hair flows from the top to the bottom of my body. This means when I shave 1 thing, i have to shave everything, otherwise you'll clearly see where I did and did not shaved.

So I shave my arms when I shave my chest (usually summer).

im fukinHAIRY!!! but only shitn i shave is ballz lol.
did chest long ago and gosomany ingrowns i now have SERIOUS scars. "I thought it would help with acne and it just added bullshit to my body lol"
when i have the$$ to get lazer ill take it all off till them gf better like gorilla man lol

I only shave my private area, i think shaving your arms is a bit too gay seriously

gay? I do it from time to time, and i fucked 3 girls that I dont even know the name in the past 5 days

shave all the time..like Stone says when ya got a tat....you get it to see it..not the hair on ur arms..lol

Some people it looks normal on, some guys it looks gay.

When i played sports i shaved a lot. I was always taping something and having no hair made it easier

Back