she asked if im shooting up...

imdennis

Poacher
today my booty call asked me if im shooting up..... this made me feel really dirty.... like im a junkie or some shit using roids to get high... , so i snapped at her, was curious if anyone else would be bothered if people asked them if they were shooting up...... should i go chris brown on her and put her in her place? jking...

I hear ya man, shooting up is drug addict term. Some people think you do steroids the same as you'd shoot heroin. One of my friends had some angry girls spray paint steroid junkie on the hood of his car.

Damn dirty junkies! :p Dude, there's nothing to be ashamed of, especially since you're on TRT. I have no problem telling folks I take testosterone as my hardy boys gave up the fight some time ago and I like being a man. I think you should make peace with yourself if you feel guilty for taking one of the healthiest drugs mankind has to offer. ;)

I hear ya man, shooting up is drug addict term. Some people think you do steroids the same as you'd shoot heroin. One of my friends had some angry girls spray paint steroid junkie on the hood of his car.

thats fucked up...... id snap on that chick

Damn dirty junkies! :p Dude, there's nothing to be ashamed of, especially since you're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I have no problem telling folks I take testosterone as my hardy boys gave up the fight some time ago and I like being a man. I think you should make peace with yourself if you feel guilty for taking one of the healthiest drugs mankind has to offer. ;)

i don't even have any vials to pin myself, but just the whole term "are you shooting up" its like dirty and shit and her reasoning behind it is cause i use needles...

thats fucked up...... id snap on that chick

i don't even have any vials to pin myself, but just the whole term "are you shooting up" its like dirty and shit and her reasoning behind it is cause i use needles...

Well, diabetics use needles too, but do you think they get offended by it? ;) It's all relative my brother. :)

Haha. Yeah, I would feel weird with the term shooting up for sure. I guess you just have to put her in her place if indeed you are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). That is a medical problem just like being diabetic is. Its all how you go about handling it. Remember if you get pissed off, you are roid raging so be careful. Haha.

ima just have to put weighted vest on her and throw her out in to the ocean....

Haha, that's one way to do it. But then you're going to have to go swimming next time you want a piece. Seems like more work to me than just telling her, "nope". :p

Haha, that's one way to do it. But then you're going to have to go swimming next time you want a piece. Seems like more work to me than just telling her, "nope". :p

naw, i got 3 other booty calls, cant limit myself to 1, she won't be missed worse comes to worse, just go on pof and find some broads... :horny:

naw, i got 3 other booty calls, cant limit myself to 1, she won't be missed worse comes to worse, just go on pof and find some broads... :horny:

LOL, okay - you win. :p I'm just a boring old married guy, so I don't have the luxury of replacing my woman if she says something that I don't agree with. ;)

zombie apocalypse would be fun, ive been practicing my military press to help with my fire axe and baseball bat swing, and biebs has pubes already didnt ya hear... right above his clit

Yeah, but without twinkies - we're DOOMED! Good point on the clit, now if he'd only just stop pretending it was a penis. ;)

give Justin Bieber pubes.

in my world id pin jb and instead of singing one less loney girl, he'll be singing 1 more protein shake

2rnyft1.jpg

LOL, okay - you win. :p I'm just a boring old married guy, so I don't have the luxury of replacing my woman if she says something that I don't agree with. ;)

Yea but from what you've said about your wife you sir are one lucky man haha.

Back