She completetly lost her sex drive.

Anavar did nothing good for my sex drive.. it lowered it if anything.. Now primo is where it's at

Try some testosterone. If she's apprehensive, ask her to speak with her doctor about it. Maybe that will settle her down. And re-examine your behavior. More non-sexual touching. Nice romantic gestures. Sometimes we lose ourselves with kids. Gotta maintain the romance. Sex is in the mind first, body second. Well, for a chick.............

Try some testosterone. If she's apprehensive, ask her to speak with her doctor about it. Maybe that will settle her down. And re-examine your behavior. More non-sexual touching. Nice romantic gestures. Sometimes we lose ourselves with kids. Gotta maintain the romance. Sex is in the mind first, body second. Well, for a chick.............
Are you insane? really?! oh that's a great idea let's lower her voice and grow her a giant clit and a mustache, what a swell idea that is. Girls should NOT be on test. there are many other options than that. Test is not the answer to everything, especially if you still want to be with a female

You are not alone.
Had/have the same problem with my old lady. Sex drive was all our of wack during the pregnancy, than she breastfed for 2 years. Sex drive has still not recovered, and its been 2.5 years since she gave birth, so over 3 years of almost no sex drive. Put enough stress on our relationship that we broke up for 8 months last year, finally back together and working on things. Like some other posters, she would not even consider seeing a doctor in the past, now that we're working on our relationship she has booked an appointment in March to see about hormonal treatment. If your wife will see a doctor, don't wait for her to change mind. You would hate for your relationship to falter because of something chemical.

A lot of women get depressed and/or really bad anxiety issues after having children. Sometimes it doesn't happen until the second or third one. That can dampen the mood. Talk things out. Make sure she knows how much you miss being with her in that way and see if you can come up with something together. It sounds like you are a great guy with a great heart. Tell your wife how important it is to you and it sounds like you are on the right track with getting alone time. She may just need time to feel like a wife again, not just a mother. Women are crazy. I can say that because I am one so I know. :)

Back