She's a monster

BLOODTHIRSTY

My wife is 4 weeks into var cycle and its like she's turned into satan. We have a really great relationship. Its lust like she all of a sudden cant stand me. Is there anything I can do? She gets PMS but damn its off the rictor scale now. Ladies I need your help. Is there a pill to fix this? Shes definately getting some good definition and mucsle but at what cost? Oh yeah no increased libido! In fact I would say it decreased. Should we discontinue this cycle or is there another way to fix this? Thanks, Thirsty

How much longer is her cycle/ how much is she taking ??
Is she taking anything else with the Var ??
How intense is her workouts?
How many carbs is she having eachday?
how long have you been married? LOL ;)

Sorry for all the questions, but maybe if we understand the entire situation we can give you a better answers!!!

Last edited:
barbiestar said:
How much longer is her cycle/ how much is she taking ??
Is she taking anything else with the Var ??Var 5mg w/1 10mg wk2-3 17mg wk4-5 and 10mg wk 6-10.
How intense is her workouts? Very intense I push her hard!
How many carbs is she having eachday?Dont know but Im always telling her she needs more. She eats some fruit and thinks thats enough.
how long have you been married? LOL ;) 7 yrs

Sorry for all the questions, but maybe if we understand the entire situation we can give you a better analogy!!!
Your questions are welcome I / we need help.

First wk 5mg wk2-3 10mg wk4-5 17mg 6-10 10mg. We train together and i train her hard. Married 7 yrs. She doesnt eat enough good carbs IMO. She eats some fruit and thinks that is ok.

Well based on your answers everything looks pretty normal. I can defientley say for my self and most other women the libido is almost a guaranteed increase. However, everyone is always different.
If she is training too hard, or overtraining, this can sometimes wear a person out. Especially if she is not getting enough good carbs, or eating properly, maybe reconsider her diet.
I guess there is always te option of injecting her with test in her sleep. LOL ;) jk
Sorry I don't have an answer, but maybe having these questions answered on here will give more insight for others to jump on and help out!!!
bstar

Perhaps she should have stayed at 5mg for awhile longer, to see how she would react first. You can always split the Anavar (var) if they are the scores ones. My wife is very moody/hormonal normally, so if she is to do aas, it is ten fold, lol! She has been experimenting and found .25mg of prop to be just right. What is your wifes stats, like age?

Thats funny I was gonna say the same thing about the test. I have androderm patches maybe that will work! Test is great !!!!!!!!! But I dont want her to start looking like man :) What should her diet look like as far as carbs? Shes 5'6" 130lbs. She is 30 years young and she has been training for a few years now.Pics r in closed doors section.

Last edited:
Dude this is easy if she cant handle the mental sides of gear i say take her off bro

1) DO NOT GIVE HER YOUR TEST PATCHES! If she is already getting nasty
from var, test can make her worse. some women respond well to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) some don't...

2)You can try an otc: 5-htp will increase seratonin levels or st johns wart will help with her mood...

3)is she also on birth control? this will play a part in her hormones/mood.

4)is she satan for real or just really really short tempered?? I know personally i get a bit short tempered.. more than usual ;) when on...

and yes diet can also play a part... low carbs= crankiness from hell ;) feed your girl some damn chocolate :)

keep us posted BT!! and good luck

Thannk you for coming through Supergirl. That was exactly the kind if answer we were looking for. Not just to terminate a good cycle. She is not on b/c and I am gonna grab St. john and 5-htp today.

We get our product from a compounding pharm. with perscription so I dont think they would give the wrong stuff but I really cant tell.

I use a compounding pharm. for my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Hopefully they wouldn't screw around.

Hope things settle down for you two.

Dont think they would do that. Thanks for the all the support. We're doing better today. She is trying and I see the difference. I got her the St. johns wort and I hope it works faster than say.

Glad to hear things are going better for the 2 of!! Always wish I had more answers. However, when in doubt supergirl usually pulls through with her encyclopedia of knowledge!!!
Take care.

keep us posted blood... i hope things work out!! just keep your patience with her and hopefully st. johns or 5htp will work!!!

super

Back