Shipping from UK to US,please help!

ImAuNatural

Hey guys I hope you can help answer my question. I found a source online and he seems legit, the problem is he is in the UK and I am in the US. He can ship the product to me but is there a risk with customs if I do this and if so can I get in trouble for it. Please respond. Thanks.

Thanks for your response.

So now that i've said that, here is my experience for you.

The likelyhood of you getting nabbed for a few vials, etc.... probably slim. But keep in mind, it is considered illegal here (for recreational use) so technically you are breaking the law and technically you can get nabbed. But in reality if customs seizes it. You will get a letter from them telling you and thats it.

Thanks a ton for your input man,it is greatly appreciated. The guy I was talking to said he has a contact here in the US and that he is going to talk to him and see if I can just deal with that guy instead. This will be my first cycle ever so I want to make sure it is a good one and that everything goes smooth so that I don't get scared away from any future cycles. But if his contact cant come through I might try to risk it with customs because I am very eager to start.

I know you're eager, but have you done all the research you should have done by this point?

I am speculating from the plethora of questions you just posted you are missing a few things.

Height/Weight/Age/BF%?

Whats your cycle look like?

I have done quite a bit of reseach and have read the stickies and plenty of forums, I definitely dont claim that I have a ton of knowledge on the subject but I would like my first cycle to maybe be something like this:

Weeks 1-12 (or 16)- Test E at 500mg per one pin every mon/thurs.
Weeks 1-12 (or 16)- Run an AI maybe Adex? At like .25mg EOD.
Weeks 1-4 D-Bol 50mg ED
Weeks 14 (or 16)-18 (or 20)-PCT using Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20

Im not sure how good this looks so please comment on it. I am open to changing it around and it also depends on if/when I can actually obtain all the necessary components.

Also:
Height 5'11"
Weight 175lbs
Age 20
BF %12
I have been lifting for Almost two years but I did take a big break at one point and lost alot of size/muscle and weight. I got up to about 185 lean and then dropped all the way down to about 170 and Im now trying to work my way back up.

I have done quite a bit of reseach and have read the stickies and plenty of forums, I definitely dont claim that I have a ton of knowledge on the subject but I would like my first cycle to maybe be something like this:

Weeks 1-12 (or 16)- Test E at 500mg per one pin every mon/thurs.
Weeks 1-12 (or 16)- Run an AI maybe Adex? At like .25mg EOD.
Weeks 1-4 D-Bol 50mg ED
Weeks 14 (or 16)-18 (or 20)-PCT using Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20

Im not sure how good this looks so please comment on it. I am open to changing it around and it also depends on if/when I can actually obtain all the necessary components.

Also:
Height 5'11"
Weight 175lbs
Age 20
BF %12
I have been lifting for Almost two years but I did take a big break at one point and lost alot of size/muscle and weight. I got up to about 185 lean and then dropped all the way down to about 170 and Im now trying to work my way back up.

20 years old! Way too young. Your brain/endocrine system are far from being fully developed. You could really mess up your HPTA.

And please do not run this cycle. It is not put together well. You need to do more homework. For example, AI's are not a maybe.

I could expand on the shipping protocol risks and how you can make it happen but I will never assist a 20 yr old fuck himself up which is how this is gonna play out.

Instead of this "commitment" you have to cycling, maybe make a stronger commitment to learning about diet, nutrition and proper training. If you need help with the diet part there is a sub forum for it, or hire 3J. He knows his shit in and out. Best of luck.

blacksprut <a href="https://blacksput-onion.com/" title=" blacksprut в обход"> blacksprut в обход</a>. Мы расскажем, как избежать блокировки, как ее обойти и открыть сайт без проблем. А самое главное в этом деле сохранить анонимность. ... Преимущества blacksprut onion в том, что данный сайт не обманет. Все продавцы, как и клиенты, заключают сделку. В случае получения некачественного товара можно всегда вернуть свои деньги и получить компенсацию, тогда как продавец получит «БАН»

click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofroids.to
High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!

Back