SHIT ........ is getting real !

darkwing86

SHit is getting real right now . IM about to start a massive mass and size cycle . Ive never run one this big and im expecting alot from it . I think ill become a monster . lol ( im just very excited lol ) So i want to hear what you guys think . I have experience with all of these compounds .

Week 1-15 - tren e - 600-700mg per week .
Week 1-15 - test c - 1G per week .
Week 6-16 - Mk 677 - 25mg ED
Week 1-6 - Anavar 80mg ED
Week 1-4 - Dbol - 50mg ED
Week 1-4 - Winstrol - 100mg ED
Week 7-15 (when all hormone levels are peaking) Insulin 20iu per day (10iu morninging 10iu postworkout)

Calories are going to be very high . protein minimum 300g per day . Training , brutal .
Im expecting to become an ox after this cycle . i want to be the terminator . metallic striations everywhere u lay eye, even my face

Any knowledge and help for safety etc all appreciated

I use to expect the same every blast dont expect too much thats a pretty basic cycle besides the slin and other magic potion mk whatever. If you already look awesome it will definitely enhance you nicely you should have used tren ace not because of sides bla bla bla its just better and you would see the changes daily

I use to expect the same every blast dont expect too much thats a pretty basic cycle besides the slin and other magic potion mk whatever. If you already look awesome it will definitely enhance you nicely you should have used tren ace not because of sides bla bla bla its just better and you would see the changes daily

Honestly ive used tren a , and im still a fan of e . placebo or not , for some reason my strength is just animalistic on tren e . i have a feeling its due to the compounding of the chemical with its 2 week half-life . where as tren a is always in an out in a matter of only a couple days .
The insulin is whats going to be shuttling proteins and nutrients immediately into the muscles just when needed , and with massive increase in protein synthesis , im expecting gains to be drastic .

Honestly ive used tren a , and im still a fan of e . placebo or not , for some reason my strength is just animalistic on tren e . i have a feeling its due to the compounding of the chemical with its 2 week half-life . where as tren a is always in an out in a matter of only a couple days .
The insulin is whats going to be shuttling proteins and nutrients immediately into the muscles just when needed , and with massive increase in protein synthesis , im expecting gains to be drastic .

Ya i played with slin here and there definitely makes you look suoer vascular with a pump. Are you gonma show before and after pics?

Dbol and winstrol weeks 1-4? Wouldn't the winstrol be better the last 4 weeks of cycle and give the liver a break in between?

Looks like a beast of a cycle otherwise!!

Hate to bust everyones bubble this is not a monster cycle basically after the orals ran for a very short time all at ince in the beginning its alot of test and maybe 500 mgs of tren once you take the ester weight out the equation

Hate to bust everyones bubble this is not a monster cycle basically after the orals ran for a very short time all at ince in the beginning its alot of test and maybe 500 mgs of tren once you take the ester weight out the equation

what would you do different according to his stats?

what would you do different according to his stats?

I dint know hos stats but hes not gonna be a monster regardless that takes years. Its a basic test and tren cycle the orals never existed by the end of that blast. I dont speak science or know the exact reason but its not good to run slin without gh especially that long people end up diabetic. Top guys i chat with just dont run dlin that way and judging by the way they look they know what they are talking about.

Ill definetly take before and after stats/pics and post regular logs and updates on a new post soon when i start this cycle . things are coming in tomrrow . man i get freaky on running tren e at 400mg and test 700mg . when im on my game at the gym and with diet .... shits gonna get serious . Also going to be blasting high multivitamins , creatine , bcaa's mk will do its best for the hgh part . insulin taking it all right in ... gonna be an interesting one to say the very very least .

Ill definetly take before and after stats/pics and post regular logs and updates on a new post soon when i start this cycle . things are coming in tomrrow . man i get freaky on running tren e at 400mg and test 700mg . when im on my game at the gym and with diet .... shits gonna get serious . Also going to be blasting high multivitamins , creatine , bcaa's mk will do its best for the hgh part . insulin taking it all right in ... gonna be an interesting one to say the very very least .

will be following bro, good luck! hope it turns out well for u!

thank you guys . im ready to start breaking bricks ! >:O

You go bro!
After doing a bit of research on var/dbol stack I see a lot of mixed.reviews. Either it's great synergistically or its the dumbest idea ever!! Lol. What the hell, prolly gonna thro the var in myself...fuck em!!

Back