SHIT ........ is getting real !

Week 1-15 - tren e - 600-700mg per week .
Week 1-15 - test c - 1G per week .
Week 6-16 - Mk 677 - 25mg ED
Week 1-6 - Anavar 80mg ED
Week 1-4 - Dbol - 50mg ED
Week 1-4 - Winstrol - 100mg ED
Week 7-15 (when all hormone levels are peaking) Insulin 20iu per day (10iu morninging 10iu postworkout)

Any knowledge and help for safety etc all appreciated

I think you could expect something like that a few days after the beginning....

View attachment 565456

As for safety measures, you mean OUR safety???? Cause Im not coming anywhere close to you!

Give your gym staff some heads up about the earthquakes. Tell them to order those 500pound plates for preacher curl dropsets. I'll also contact a construction company so you can bench their cement trucks.

Anyways, this looks massive to me. I'll definitely follow this. Cant wait for your updates.

I think you could expect something like that a few days after the beginning....

View attachment 565456

As for safety measures, you mean OUR safety???? Cause Im not coming anywhere close to you!

Give your gym staff some heads up about the earthquakes. Tell them to order those 500pound plates for preacher curl dropsets. I'll also contact a construction company so you can bench their cement trucks.

Anyways, this looks massive to me. I'll definitely follow this. Cant wait for your updates.
AHhahah ! im hyped

ever thought about changing the orals? if its a mass monster cycle im looking more towards some M1T, Superdrol and anadrol that would be some serious shit. i didnt even bat an eye when you said winny var and dbol :D

That's also a issue when using slin with no growth you have to be super super strict on diet

You can't make an omelette without braking a few eggs who cares about putting on a few pounds of fat while bulking it's gunna happen . It's beyond me why evreybody dose a bulk then a cut straight afterwards were all not competing in bodybuilding shows it dont need to be this way I'm going to bulk until I'm the size of a small gorilla and then I'll do a cut who gives a fuck if your abs get covered up for a little while especially if ya using slin with no gh ya gunna put on fat but who cares I'm not having a go at you 9er I'm just ranting I just don't know why every body bulks cuts bulks cuts bulk cuts over and over again

You can't make an omelette without braking a few eggs who cares about putting on a few pounds of fat while bulking it's gunna happen . It's beyond me why evreybody dose a bulk then a cut straight afterwards were all not competing in bodybuilding shows it dont need to be this way I'm going to bulk until I'm the size of a small gorilla and then I'll do a cut who gives a fuck if your abs get covered up for a little while especially if ya using slin with no gh ya gunna put on fat but who cares I'm not having a go at you 9er I'm just ranting I just don't know why every body bulks cuts bulks cuts bulk cuts over and over again

You can't see the Pro's abs off season. I'm with you. Back when I was comp. I had NO abs visible until I dieted down 3 months for a show.

I can't figure it out also. In one cycle they want to BULK and cut. All the time taken after bulk in one cycle you continue to bulk and grow MM. So then they change all the gear stack to go with other compounds for the cut and they think the body can just change up with the changing of those compound. And to top it off the long esters are really kicking in at week 4-5 . How much can you GROW MM in 1/2 or 3/4 cycle before you cut. These are the guys most generally who think it's all the compounds doing the work.

I say bulk , bulk, bulk, bulk most of the year and cut once a year , say summer for the beach or whatever. WE / they are not competing. The more muscle mass you put on / grow the better you look when you cut. ... Hello ?
The compounds are not a magic pills and one needs to learn how to take advantage with the compound's primary benefits. THAT takes time. AND your training routine might / should change up a little for Bulk and cutting.

My 2 cent on just this point above.

Last edited:
SHit is getting real right now . IM about to start a massive mass and size cycle . Ive never run one this big and im expecting alot from it . I think ill become a monster . lol ( im just very excited lol ) So i want to hear what you guys think . I have experience with all of these compounds .

Week 1-15 - tren e - 600-700mg per week .
Week 1-15 - test c - 1G per week .
Week 6-16 - Mk 677 - 25mg ED
Week 1-6 - Anavar 80mg ED
Week 1-4 - Dbol - 50mg ED
Week 1-4 - Winstrol - 100mg ED
Week 7-15 (when all hormone levels are peaking) Insulin 20iu per day (10iu morninging 10iu postworkout)

Calories are going to be very high . protein minimum 300g per day . Training , brutal .
Im expecting to become an ox after this cycle . i want to be the terminator . metallic striations everywhere u lay eye, even my face

Any knowledge and help for safety etc all appreciated

Looks good, but I dont see any reason to run winstrol and anavar. I would have mixed something like 50-50 anadrol/dbol and ran it for 6 weeks. Maybe even 100 anadrol 50 dbol if u really want it going good.

Have you not seen my pics? i dont give a fuck about pitting in fat. Theres a huge difference between getting sloppy fat from slin than just normal endulging in food how many diabetics who use slin do you see looking jacked? Lol

Here's one for ya B: try bulking and cutting at the same time...clean bulk. Works well for me. At 6' 228-230 and adding mass, clean, I'm good 2 go. ;-)
Busting 6 pack 365 days a year!

Last edited:
I always have a 6 pack but im not stupid 6 packs are vulnerable to stab wounds and gun shots so i keep them protected with a few layers of fat, gotta be smart protect those organs.

I always have a 6 pack but im not stupid 6 packs are vulnerable to stab wounds and gun shots so i keep them protected with a few layers of fat, gotta be smart protect those organs.

and people thought my beer gut was just for looks!

Last edited:
Have you not seen my pics? i dont give a fuck about pitting in fat. Theres a huge difference between getting sloppy fat from slin than just normal endulging in food how many diabetics who use slin do you see looking jacked? Lol
Yea man I know my post wasn't really directed at you as per say I was just using what you said to try to get my opinion across not hating on you man

Here's one for ya B: try bulking and cutting at the same time...clean bulk. Works well for me. At 6' 228-230 and adding mass, clean, I'm good 2 go. ;-)
Busting 6 pack 365 days a year!

Yeah man for sure I don't really eat crazy amounts of food on a bulk and I do try to keep it somewhat clean but but in 2 weeks on slin no gh I lost my bottom 2 abs lol all I'm saying is that sometimes that's the price you pay

Sorry just the tren,methyltren,anadrol,var,halo talking

Lol fuck man I once tried methyl tren I was on it for 5 days until I had to go to hospital for severe dehydration my kidneys were running at less than half of their capacity and my liver enzymes were through the roof took me weeks to recover fuck that stuff your a brave man

This had me laughing for quite a few minutes!

Back