Shit like this trully pisses me off...

comrade00

I am banned!
Gear Talk With Jason Is Anavar Only Good For A First Cycle - YouTube

I was simply commenting on this vid telling people that were asking questions about test and PCT...etc...and I got so many smart ass replies that it just drove my patience through the roof and I decided to say screw it and let them all get shut down...here is an example of the most recent reply I got on running Anavar (var) only:
lol. you don't need test. if you take test it***65279; will shut you down more idiot. then you will take longer to recover and lose gains. lol

from this idiot
Gerardo Workout - YouTube

Where the hell do people get this info from:redhot:

OMG THAT KID IS 16(according to his account):redhot::redhot::redhot:

:nono: STEP AWAY FROM THE YOUTUBE SLOWLY. :nono:

TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR KEYBOARD AND TURN AROUND.

HEAD TO THE GYM AND DO NOT PASS GO.

DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Seriously, youtube is the new place for all the trolls and retards to hang out. I do have to admit that I enjoy reading the comments on some videos, but if it's AAS related...fugggghetaboutttitt. I suggest taking that pent up rage and hitting the squat rack. ;)

:nono: STEP AWAY FROM THE YOUTUBE SLOWLY. :nono:

TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR KEYBOARD AND TURN AROUND.

HEAD TO THE GYM AND DO NOT PASS GO.

DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Seriously, youtube is the new place for all the trolls and retards to hang out. I do have to admit that I enjoy reading the comments on some videos, but if it's AAS related...fugggghetaboutttitt. I suggest taking that pent up rage and hitting the squat rack. ;)

ahhhhh halfwit, its so good to see your hilarious posts again! where ya been bro!?

must resist clicking on links...

Gear Talk With Jason Is Anavar Only Good For A First Cycle - YouTube

I was simply commenting on this vid telling people that were asking questions about test and PCT...etc...and I got so many smart ass replies that it just drove my patience through the roof and I decided to say screw it and let them all get shut down...here is an example of the most recent reply I got on running Anavar (var) only:

from this idiot
Gerardo Workout - YouTube

Where the hell do people get this info from:redhot:

OMG THAT KID IS 16(according to his account):redhot::redhot::redhot:

LoL fucken kids on YouTube think they know it all. Then you have the steroid haters posting on the comments how steroids are for losers, shit is hilarious. Then they take the time to reposted 100 plus times

That guy has some good videos, I especially liked the one on EQ, but sometimes I think he's just trying to controversial on purpose for ratings

jason sucks, on facebook he said the only reason why you get acne from steroids is because your hygiene is bad...

jason sucks, on facebook he said the only reason why you get acne from steroids is because your hygiene is bad...

I was actually told that the reason we get acne was because the since almost all gear is oil based, it can clog your pours. Truth is no?

I was always told it was a combination or hormonal imbalance in the body coupled with the oily skin

I was actually told that the reason we get acne was because the since almost all gear is oil based, it can clog your pours. Truth is no?
Lol, no. The oil is broken down by your body while inside the muscle and will never see your skin outside from where it was injected as a teensy bit leaks out. Do you ever get a huge zit at an injection site? I haven't. ;)
I was always told it was a combination or hormonal imbalance in the body coupled with the oily skin
Ding ding ding. Sebaceous glands are what go nuts when the hormones are out of balance. This is usually helped with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as estradiol is notorious for this. Yes, testosterone and progesterone can do this as well, but...sorry lost my train of thought looking at Kazmir's avatar. Anyway, yes it's hormones. BRB fapping! :wackit:

It's fine to make a comment or two and try to educate ppl but you have to understand that a lot ppl have become entrenched in their beliefs and biases and no amount of common sense or logic will ever get them to denounce their beliefs. You've got to recognize it when you see it and just step back and let ppl be. Only ppl with an open mind are willing to learn and you can bet many aren't open minded. Why are you going to raise your stress levels regarding all of this when it really shouldn't be any dirt off your back. Let them believe what they want and you're entitledmtombelieve what you want. At the end of the day, science coupled with anecdotal evidence is on your side so be happy with the fact that you're ahead of the game so to speak. This is straight from DaDawg's signature and holds true more than we think: "NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET"

It's fine to make a comment or two and try to educate ppl but you have to understand that a lot ppl have become entrenched in their beliefs and biases and no amount of common sense or logic will ever get them to denounce their beliefs. You've got to recognize it when you see it and just step back and let ppl be. Only ppl with an open mind are willing to learn and you can bet many aren't open minded. Why are you going to raise your stress levels regarding all of this when it really shouldn't be any dirt off your back. Let them believe what they want and you're entitledmtombelieve what you want. At the end of the day, science coupled with anecdotal evidence is on your side so be happy with the fact that you're ahead of the game so to speak. This is straight from DaDawg's signature and holds true more than we think: "NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET"

Damn, I can't give Docd187 any more rep until I spread it around some more. FANTASTIC POST!

Back