short burst Cycle

yashari

Im doing research about short cycles almost 4 months now,
my last cycle was a standard d-bol-test-deca and to be annest it was good i was huge after week 6 i stopt growing and i felt it to and felt that i was getting weaker
and in week 10 my HPTA got realy shutdown hard the cycle was 12 weeks long my hpta got messd up because of the deca lost lots of gains dropt from around 80 kilo to a 70 im 75 right now i did lost lots of muscle but i kept al the strentgh i kno it sounds weard.. i had 2 cycles im 22 right now im 1,76meter tall

i never wanna get back to that routine

so this time im gonna do it diffrent but it seems alsmost no one knows about short cycles so im asking you guys pro`s

Testo prop usage
Week 1-2 300mg EOD
Week 3 300-200-150-100 EOD
Week 4 50-50-50mg EOD

Dbol tabs
Week 1 80mg ED

Stanozolol tabs
Week 2 100mg ED
Week 3 100mg ED
Week 4 100-100-100-100-100-50-50mg ED

Nolvadex tabs
Week 1-4 20mg ED

PCT

Nolvadex tabs
week 4-6 40mg ED
week 6-8 20mg ED
week 8(6days) 20mg ED

Clomif tabs
Week 4+3days 100mg ED
week4-8 50mg ED

what do u think about it ?

Welcome !

You lost water from your last cycle as test/deca/d bol is a potent stack but will shut you down hard and the water goes away when the gear goes away.
I think 1 week of dbol is pointless as is a quick follow up with winny..
....and your tapering of test is not a good idea either imo..pick a dose and stick to it...your level s will be all over the place and will, imo cause you a roller coaster ride which probably will manifest itself in mood swings...it would drive me to very bi polar type thought pattern s..

Ultimately though your really young to do this imo..your imaptience is apparent and indicative of your age..nothing personal.

Yeah really...why are you lowering your test each week?

I looked inot the short cycle theory and experimented back in the day and found it to be terrible. You are better off using a small dose of test inbetween these "bursts" because your hormone flucuations will fuck you over.

Back