SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides

Re: Re: Re: SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides

DADAWG said:
i hope this works out better than the last guy you invited :D

I'll be a good boy don't worry bro..he he he ;)

RG:D

cool read bro, i have always wanted to try a short cycle, so maybe next time that is what i'll do. try one of them 4 on 4 off deals. see how it goes. plus i am a lover of tren and dbol as well. =)

Ya bro...nothing beats tren and d-bol in a short run. 4 "on" 4 "off" is actually pretty darn good with the fast acting injectables and powerful oral. Give it a try and try the niacin between cycles for your lipid profile.

RG

Realgains said:
Give it a try and try the niacin between cycles for your lipid profile.

RG

What do you think about taking Niacin during the cycle itself ??

I have been taking Flush Free Niacin on cycle as a preventitive measure, according to my blood work, it is doing it's job at holding my HDL in check.

StoneColdNTO said:

I have been taking Flush Free Niacin on cycle as a preventitive measure, according to my blood work, it is doing it's job at holding my HDL in check.
it should work for you because if i remember right your not of orals . niacin is slightly liver toxic and if your running orals you shouldnt do anything else to stress the liver as far as im concerned . that includes booze , tylenol/otc meds , supplements

StoneColdNTO said:

It's a good idea to try it but it has not worked for me or my brother-in-law or a two of my clients that tried it "on' cycle.

But hey it may work for some people as it worked for you. How much non flush were you taking and what was your hdl while "on".

I think I am going to try Niaspan...the extended release niacin by perscription only as it works the best for people that are not "on' gear.

Niacin sure brings my hdl back quickly after a cycle though and I think it is wise to get it back as quickly as possible and even to a higher level than you would normally have without niacin. As I mentioned in the post niacin raises most peoples hdl by 30%if not on gear.

RG:)

Last edited:
Realgains said:
It's a good idea to try it but it has not worked for me or my brother-in-law or a two of my clients that tried it "on' cycle.

But hey it may work for some people as it worked for you. How much non flush were you taking and what was your hdl while "on".

I think I am going to try Niaspan...the extended release niacin by perscription only as it works the best for people that are not "on' gear.

isnt that stuff like 1000 mg of niacin ? if so why not a couple of hundred mg of flush free niacin several times a day . the extended release part is what stresses the liver . man i love a good debate:D

StoneColdNTO said:
500mg 3X daily......

not while "on", but about 3 weeks after, was 1.06 mmol/L. (normal >0.90)

I converted your number and it's 41 ng/dl... mmol/l to ng/dl....
divide by .0256

40 or greater is okay...35 or less is pathologic.

I bet that it was well below 40 while "on" bro. Next cycle check it after at least 4 weeks "on".

DADAWG said:
isnt that stuff like 1000 mg of niacin ? if so why not a couple of hundred mg of flush free niacin several times a day . the extended release part is what stresses the liver . man i love a good debate:D

You have a point bro...the old "time released" niacins where indeed quit hard on the liver but this new "extended release" niacin called Niaspan is no hader on the liver than regular niacin and I think it is even less so. I don't think you can get the old time released niacins any more...think they have been taken off the market.

At any rate even the regular niacin can be hard on the liver so if you are going to take it for longer than 6 weeks then I think you should be followed with liver panels...especially while "on" gear....even non 17aa roids.

Realgains said:
Ya bro...nothing beats tren and d-bol in a short run. 4 "on" 4 "off" is actually pretty darn good with the fast acting injectables and powerful oral. Give it a try and try the niacin between cycles for your lipid profile.

RG

Why not use Anavar out of curiousity??

M56M

M56M said:
Why not use Anavar out of curiousity??

M56M

Well you can but it has to be taken in large doses to be effective and that will cost you.....tren will do all that Anavar (var) does but better and it isn't 17aa.

Back