SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides

Mr. Nobody said:
Based on my experience, tren or any other nandrolone based Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is a poor choice if you are looking to recover quickly (remember evel progestin?). Actually, I think dbol, test prop and/or test suspension with AI's and SERMS as well as HCG throughout is the way to go.
I used to do the 3 on 3 off 3 on 12 off with dbol only and it was great. Dont do post cycle therapy (pct), you want to recover w/o meds (fastest clearance of HPTA). If you crash off a 3 week cycle and need post cycle therapy (pct), than you should just go ahead and plan on a conventional cycle, cause this fango wango aint for you then.

Gee bro I and many of my trainees have not had a problem with tren. Bill Roberts has seen the same with his clients.

The testes don't shrink much with the short cycles and if one is concerned about recovery then I think hcg use while "on' would be the way to go.

Even though tren is a progestin I don't think it can be classed with nandrolone in regard to probelms with inhibition IMHO.

But the real point of doing the short cycles isn't for rapid recovery but to limit androgenic sides and especially time with a crappy lipid profile which we all see on gear.

RG

Realgains said:
Gee bro I and many of my trainees have not had a problem with tren. Bill Roberts has seen the same with his clients.

The testes don't shrink much with the short cycles and if one is concerned about recovery then I think hcg use while "on' would be the way to go.

Even though tren is a progestin I don't think it can be classed with nandrolone in regard to probelms with inhibition IMHO.

But the real point of doing the short cycles isn't for rapid recovery but to limit androgenic sides and especially time with a crappy lipid profile which we all see on gear.

RG

Hey, I agreed with you on the HCG while on thing, lol. I personally think that dbol is talor made for the short cycles. Studies and empirical evidence have shown Dianabol to be beneficial to keep Cortisol in check, provide an increase of dopamine, IGF-1, and Central Nervous System stimulation. The heightened dopamine will help combat Prolactin and help raise the levels of endogenous Human Growth Hormone. I love dbol. Take it with plenty of magnesium, potassium, taurine and a little femara and you may not suffer from back cramps too much.

Tren; Many of my friends and I had a very bad experience with it. The homemade stuff from those cow pellets was awesome for strength increase. But it killed my joints, killed my dick (even with 500mg test per week) and gave me horrible anxiety and a nasty attitude. To top it off, I could barely recover from that shit. One guy blames his divorce on tren (I know, I know....) Bottom line: I hate tren with a passion and would not do it again even if you pay me, lol

Last edited:
Mr. Nobody said:
Based on my experience, tren or any other nandrolone based Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is a poor choice if you are looking to recover quickly (remember evel progestin?). Actually, I think dbol, test prop and/or test suspension with AI's and SERMS as well as HCG throughout is the way to go.
I used to do the 3 on 3 off 3 on 12 off with dbol only and it was great. Dont do post cycle therapy (pct), you want to recover w/o meds (fastest clearance of HPTA). If you crash off a 3 week cycle and need post cycle therapy (pct), than you should just go ahead and plan on a conventional cycle, cause this fango wango aint for you then.

can you explain that 3 on /3 off dbol cycle can u describe it ?

and please give us an example of one week on/one week off cycle with all subtance including hcg and when u come totally off
thanks

lebanner92 said:
and please give us an example of one week on/one week off cycle with all subtance including hcg and when u come totally off
thanks

One week on one week off....??

That won't allow for much in the way of gains bro..

The one week "on" would cause some suppression and the one week off wouldn't allow for recovery of that suppression.

The shortest cycle I would try would be 2 "on" 2 "off"......but only if you use rapid acting gear and pretty decent doses.

Even then the two weeks off would likely not allow for complete testicular recovery over a period of many cycles so if you do 2 "on" 2 "off" for many cycles then it would be best to use hcg while "on" at 500iu's every 3rd day.

As I have said though the best short cycle is a four weeker when you are looking at gains to sides ratio...and even 6 weekers don't give that much in the way of androgenic build up and relates sides.

Remember we do short cycles not only to limit androgenic sides and time with a shitty lipid profile, but also to make some decent gains.

RG

RG

:) :)

Realgains said:

RG

If the issue is tren being progestin, why not using it stacked with Winstrol (winny) that's supposed to be antiprog.? And it's also unesterified and suitable with short cycle.

lebanner92 said:
can you explain that 3 on /3 off dbol cycle can u describe it ?

You take 50mg dbol ed for 3 weeks and then you dont....3 on 3 off 3 on 12 off......those numbers are weeks not days

RG- what would be a more effective run between prop/dbol/var and prop/dbol/WV (inject)?? any opinions welcome!!

sonis9 said:
RG- what would be a more effective run between prop/dbol/ Anavar (var) and prop/dbol/WV (inject)?? any opinions welcome!!
if you can find legit stuff and afford it Anavar (var) is great but i think your gains would be better on the winniev

what about the doing the two orals at the same time?? Anavar (var) and d-bol??

sonis9 said:
what about the doing the two orals at the same time?? Anavar (var) and d-bol??

Two 17aa roids at the same time?.........well I don't really recommend that but a lot depends on the total dose of 17aa roid you are doing.

Maybe for 4 weeks it would be okay.

But then again you have really good choices outside the 17aa group like test prop and tren....so why push it.

RG:)

StoneColdNTO said:
What do you think about taking Niacin during the cycle itself ??

I have been taking Flush Free Niacin on cycle as a preventitive measure, according to my blood work, it is doing it's job at holding my HDL in check.

tell us more:) .

how bad did your HDL used to get on cycle w/o niacin, how low with.

also, anyone try policosanol while on to prevent HDL bombing?

geoboy said:
tell us more:) .

how bad did your HDL used to get on cycle w/o niacin, how low with.

also, anyone try policosanol while on to prevent HDL bombing?

Mine got down as low as 10!!!

The niacin desn't do much for me while "on" nor will it do a super job for anyone while "on' as the androgens mess with hepatic lipase so well.....but it seems to help some bro's while "on' to some degree.

It works really well while "off"!...quickly correcting hdl and raising it to above your normal in not too long of a time.

Regular niacin, or presciption NIASPAN works better than non flush IMHO..

If you are going to use it you have to use big doses of 1500-3000mg/day in divided doses(except niaspan ..it's once a day)

If you are going to use it for more than 6 weeks I would get followed with liver panels because it can be hard on the liver over time...some poeple more than others.

1500mg of niaspan really works well and is not usually hard on the liver.

The only thing that really works well to raise hdl is niacin.

RG
:)

Back