SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides

also want to know about post cycle therapy (pct), big bucks if have to do post cycle therapy (pct) after every short cycle

lebanner92 said:
i read ur how to keep gains after steroid files, but u do not talk about the shorts cycles

Huh? The initial post is entirely about short cycles. What are you talking about?

"After any cycle a SERM should be used, either clomid or nolva." but wot about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after short cycles ??

WaterBoy said:
"After any cycle a SERM should be used, either clomid or nolva." but wot about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after short cycles ??

Not really needed after a short cycle although it may help a little and if you use it then it is best to use it DURING the cycle.

But if you do many short cycles in a row, with short "off" time between cycles, then you are going to start seeing some accumulative testicular shrikage so then Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use becomes more important during a short cycle.

Using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after a short cycle would be akin to lengthening the cycle with a low dose of test(hcg will raise T levels to suppressive levels)
and that goes against the philosphy of doing a short cycle(limited time "on")

And about post cycle therapy (pct) after every short cycle being expensive...well it's cheaper than doing gear for the same period of time.

It's not that expensive anyway bro.

RG:)

Last edited:
Still getting a lot of pm's and most of the questions can be found in my post...so up we go .

RG:D

Man, these RG threads are as good as gold imo.

Short cycles sound sweet to me bro. I feel like I am on your jock bro :bowdown: hehehe I am loving all the info! You can never know to much or have to much info. Its great to have you here.
If one is not yet at ones natural maximum level of muscular developement then very good gains can be seen of up to 15 pounds and 10 pounds kept after a 4 weeker...as long as you train correctly as a natural post cycle.
Thats where I would benefit, I am years away from my maximum level of muscular developement.

As I get closer to doing gear, I am worrying more about bp and my over all health. These short cycle will put my mind at ease a bit. I doubt I will ever become a competitive BB, I just want to get as big as I can without killing myself.

Based on my last blood work, I may give this a try.
I've seen this debated before, but haven't seen the pros discussed in detail like this.
Thanks for the good info RG.

^Bump^

Great post Realgains! I fully believe in getting great gains out of a short cycle, as long as your training and eating regimine is on point. Also, its a really great idea to avoid a dangerously low HDL levels that put one at risk for heart disease.

great read bro, i always wondered about short cycles and their pros and cons. you say decca is a poor choice due to its delayed release and long ester but what about NPP? would that still be a bad choice bro?

I've got a couple of questions to ask. I'm going to be doing a short cycle in a couple of weeks. I was planning on running npp and prop for the first part and then switching to suspension and tren. First question: I'm thinking of running nolva at 20mg ed in hopes to keep any water gain to a minimum. Anybody think this is a dumb idea or not the right dosage? I know dosages are typically larger than that, but I mainly want to combat estrogen and water gain and stay dry. Not too worried about sides as I've run this before w/o any anti e.

Second question, you mentioned gaetting blood work done w/o a script. I didn't know this was possible. How can I find one of these labs?

Third, where's this mentioned "keeping gains after a cycle" thread ? I'd like to read it. I'll be doing a search for it anyway.

kube said:
great read bro, i always wondered about short cycles and their pros and cons. you say decca is a poor choice due to its delayed release and long ester but what about NPP? would that still be a bad choice bro?

You mention NPP or nandrolone phenylprop.

Yes you can use this form of nandrolone but nandrolone is pretty mild and is not the best choice for a short cycle. The limited time "on" lends itself to the use of more powerful gear inorder to get the most gains in a short period of time.

RG:)

thanks for clearing that up. basically youre saying that i could use it but it would not be time effective due to the duration of the cycle itself and the mild nature of the substance. once again, great read bro. keep the good stuff coming.

Based on my experience, tren or any other nandrolone based Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is a poor choice if you are looking to recover quickly (remember evel progestin?). Actually, I think dbol, test prop and/or test suspension with AI's and SERMS as well as HCG throughout is the way to go.
I used to do the 3 on 3 off 3 on 12 off with dbol only and it was great. Dont do post cycle therapy (pct), you want to recover w/o meds (fastest clearance of HPTA). If you crash off a 3 week cycle and need post cycle therapy (pct), than you should just go ahead and plan on a conventional cycle, cause this fango wango aint for you then.

Back