Short Tren A cycle...would it even benefit?

Just thought I***8217;d show off my ignorance by asking a hypothetical question. With Tren being considered the baddest of the bad would there be any benefit in running a low dose/short run especially if you were ***8220;popping your Tren cherry***8221; so to speak?
Something like a typical 12 week 500mg T cycle then add Tren A the last 4-5 weeks at 150-200mg a week. Or would the potentially benefit from the Tren be negligible in comparison to just finishing the cycle T only? Let***8217;s say for a lean bulking or cutting cycle either 1

Would you ever do a tren cycle now that youve had alot to read about?

Tren sides are like something out of a horror movie. Well from what I***8217;ve read, I have no experience with it. I know several guys that have ran it and it seemed about 50/50...1/2 couldn***8217;t deal with it and the other 1/2 loved. Just seemed to me that a short low dose cycle might carry the sides at a much more manageable level. But I totally get what you***8217; re saying...if you are gonna suffer anyway might as well make it worth it.

It is amazing how different we all are with respect to sides from individual compounds. I get zero sides from Tren at 350 mg/week, never gone over that. Ok, over the years I have experienced male pattern baldness - the only man in my family to do so - but I do not really give a shit. I do bloat a bit from even 300 mg/week of Test. Go figure.

I think anyone over 50 should consider not using tren.

51 and it remains my favorite. That being said, I have spent far more time over the decades off than on, and always used the minimum amounts to achieve my goals with one exception. And even that cycle apparently is small by today's standards.

It is amazing how different we all are with respect to sides from individual compounds. I get zero sides from Tren at 350 mg/week, never gone over that. Ok, over the years I have experienced male pattern baldness - the only man in my family to do so - but I do not really give a shit. I do bloat a bit from even 300 mg/week of Test. Go figure.

Not even insomnia or the sweating?
Feel blessed bro.

Also have to ask, do you run higher tren vs testo ?

Back