Should Dosages Be Titrated To Body Weight?

KOLAKING

MUFFDVR
I was wondering if someone my size, (155 lbs), could use lower mg's than what is normally advised? I have a certain amount of gear that will probably last 2 years or so but would like to use it as economically as possible. If someone could list dosages for my weight for these compounds I would be greatfull. I have plenty of cycles under my belt and I'll list what dosages I have ran them at before.

Anadrol-50-100mg ed
Dianabol-40-50mg ed
Oral Tbol- have'nt used yet but will @40mg ed
Test P- 150mg eod
Tren Ace- not used yet 75mg eod
Primo- not used yet 250mg 2x wk
Deca -400-600 wk
Masteron-150mg eod
EQ- 600mg wk
Test E-500-1000mg 2x wk
Winny- not used yet 100mg eod

I dont think that matters too much at ages where your body produces a certain amount of test would be my opinion not weight of a person but I could be wrong.Ill search and see if I can find you more info on that.

Thanks. I'll be 37 in may, test levels (natty) are decent but not as strong as they were just 4-5 years ago. I think I recall Anthony Roberts saying weight is a factor but I cant remember.

damn bro, 155 and gear? I would just suggest eating a lot more and save the gear for when you build a good base.

dfresh333 said:
damn bro, 155 and gear? I would just suggest eating a lot more and save the gear for when you build a good base.

Dude, calm down. You don't know how tall he is. He might only be 4'3.

5'8 ,usually get up to 175 -180 on. Because of recent financial situation I hav'nt been able to eat right and came off with no post cycle therapy (pct) so i lost all gains. Can anyone answer the topic?

I cringe when I hear this question... although it seems like you've run pretty hefty amounts in the past.

I would usually say that if you don't want to do min 375mg test e just dont even try, but it looks like you ran 2 grams a week Test E??? that a lot man. I think you need to be more specific.

What I meant was 500- 1000 a week split in two doses. I try to keep Test at 5-600 a week that seems to be good for me. Looks like no-one has any legit answer, oh well, I was just curious mostly.

president_fad said:
dude you are way too small to be doing gear. 180 at your height isnt even big enough IMO in start gear. If you cant afford food and post cycle therapy (pct) youre wasting your time. You obviously dont know about lifting and eatin or your wouldnt even be considering a cycle at your weight.

I suppose at 6'0" and 200 lbs. you'd consider me way to small to be using gear too? If I would be an ignorant gym newbie if I were 4 inches shorter and 20 lbs. lighter I must be at my current height and weight, right?

Last edited:
president_fad said:
dude you are way too small to be doing gear. 180 at your height isnt even big enough IMO in start gear. If you cant afford food and post cycle therapy (pct) youre wasting your time. You obviously dont know about lifting and eatin or your wouldnt even be considering a cycle at your weight.

Remember, not everyone uses steroids in order to get as big as possible. There are a lot of other uses besides just that.

Back