should I add masteron?

crazyaznscotty

Hey fellas,
I'm running 600mg of test E a week for 12weeks. I ran Winstrol (winny) for the first 6 weeks. I'm coming up on the second half and I do not want to take Winstrol (winny) till week twelve. I have a good source to get masteron. Should I add it for the last 6 weeks, or just continue with the test. I've heard a lot of good things about masteron but never tried it because of the price. Now ug labs are making it cheap! :wiggle: What do you bro's think.

Masteron IMO, is a contest prep drug for the most part. It's gains are mild. but it is a slight anti-e and will give you the ripped look if you are already lean. Otherwise, I wouldnt use it.

Dude, at 170lbs i think you better stay natural, and with a good diet and dedication i guarantee you could get to 200 natural.. how long have you been training and how old are you..

Masteron was good, i took it when it first came out to try it. I was nowhere near contest lean. It definately added to the cycle. Won't hurt, and is relatively safe. Great libido boost as well.

bodySculpter said:
Dude, at 170lbs i think you better stay natural, and with a good diet and dedication i guarantee you could get to 200 natural.. how long have you been training and how old are you..

dude, I'm only five foot six! are you kidding. I'm not gonna weigh 200 lbs and be ripped. I'm doing pretty good at 170 8%

Up your calories as much as possible,with mealreplacements and shakes, try to eat as much clean food as possible, up your intensity and do only 20min eod on cardio. Cycle with natural supplements for 6mos and you will see.. jt

bodySculpter said:

I dont get it!? Why do you suggest that he should stay natutral in the same breath that you mention that he weights 170? Makes it sound that you think he shloud stay natural because of 170!? Everybody can gain 30given time and dedication "almost". But this is'nt exactly the forum for stayng natural, is it!? And it is quite NOT comparable to getting there with steroids. Espessially since he's already on a cycle. I just do not get your advice here and what you base it on considering his question? And the more i am trying to understand HOW you are thinking when giving this advise the less i understand where in your mind this suggstion comes from. It just seems so "out-there"....

Last edited:
manonegro said:
I dont get it!? Why do you suggest that he should stay natutral in the same breath that you mention that he weights 170? Makes it sound that you think he shloud stay natural because of 170!? Everybody can gain 30given time and dedication "almost". But this is'nt exactly the forum for stayng natural, is it!? And it is quite NOT comparable to getting there with steroids. Espessially since he's already on a cycle. I just do not get your advice here and what you base it on considering his question? And the more i am trying to understand HOW you are thinking when giving this advise the less i understand where in your mind this suggstion comes from. It just seems so "out-there"....
its not my place to speak for this guy but time and time again on the boards we see guys who skip breakfast , eat wendys for lunch and pizza for supper and cant understand why they dont grow by working out twice a week lol . i didnt realize the guy was that short and low bodyfat either , its easy to jump to conclusions .
a lot of newbies think that all they have to do is juice up and do a few curls a week and they will get huge . the fact is that food is the most anabolic substance and without it your not gonna get huge .

Warmachine said:
Guys....hes Five Foot Six!!! 170 Is Not Bad For That Height
Thanks bro I agree, you hear alot of guys saying that they are gonna start a cycle when they are like 165 or some shit or 170 but 6 feet tall. They are the ones who need to train naturally for a while. I've trained naturally for years and
I know that I have reached my limit. If you saw how small my bone structure is you would understand why I'm so light. Now I use the tools to get me to the next level. Don't worry fellas, I'm training hard and eating well. I wieghed myself the other day and it was up to 175.

DADAWG said:
its not my place to speak for this guy but time and time again on the boards we see guys who skip breakfast , eat wendys for lunch and pizza for supper and cant understand why they dont grow by working out twice a week lol . i didnt realize the guy was that short and low bodyfat either , its easy to jump to conclusions .
a lot of newbies think that all they have to do is juice up and do a few curls a week and they will get huge . the fact is that food is the most anabolic substance and without it your not gonna get huge .

Sure, i agree with you. Actually i have been there myself in the begining. But i still do not get why he advices him to get natural INSTEAD of using steriods especially since he is already on. Not that i am against being natural. I'm just curious on what he bases the advice on. What's the pitch here!? I mean, eating correctly is a neccesity, as you say, regardless of being on steroids or not, but WHY should he exclude the one for the benefit of the other as it seems in my eyes from the advice?
If he eats and trains correctly he will surely gain the weight, BUT IF he eats and trains correctly ON streroids would that not make the process more rapid and enabeling him making gains even beyond the weight gain mentioned? Basically that is the reason why anyone would use steroids, right? It is from THAT perspective i am questioning his advice on for the guy to switch to natural!? I do simply not understand how this advice is thought through or based on.

:baby: <-- Oh... that's just me wondering upon this by the way, so that no one takes offence here. For someone to totaly here FLIP is just a keystroke away, as most of us are Not natural :). Would just seem so unececery for someone to pop a vessel hehe..

Last edited:
I fu**in love this ish.

Hey fellas, I've been outa town for a while, don't worry I still got my lifts in. I just wanted to update y'all on the masteron. I LOVE IT! I hardened up like crazy! I lost a hell of a lot of bloat and it definately helped my libido. The only thing that is bad is the slight increase of acne, but a little time in the sun helped a lot. I don't even need my nolva with the masteron as it acts as an anti-e. I highly recommend this stuff.

I'm pretty shaky on the idea of using masteron as an anti estrogen. That is risky at best IMO. Having said that, glad you like it, I love the stuff too.

I agree about the anti e thing a couple of guys and I were actually talking about this the other day. We were curious to the effects masteron had on IGF levels because of this. Did it act like a SERM or Aromatise Inhibitor.

Back