should i be pissed?

Maxgain

Hey,
So I changed my recent order from test thanate to multidose vial 200mg/ml cypionate.
Thin is the productI got is veterinary grade -teston brand. The ethanate was for human use.

So should I be annoyed or even use it or will it be the same? It written in spanish or something so cant read ingredients to see what perservative is to know if suitable.

Anyone use it before?

Thanks
Maxgain

I would much rather have human grade myself.. but I also generally use Cyp over E so I can't blame you for changing your order. Can't attest to what you actually received.

Die$eL~Man said:
VET Grade is garbage..... you lose most of yuor gains vs. human grade.

Thats the silliest thing ive ever heard. Tell that to all the people that use tren or EQ.

what does everyone think most ugl's are... not human grade

the only real difference, assuming the dosages are the same, is how much its going to hurt when you shoot it and how sore you are the next day

but, some vet grade uses shitty raw materials, therefore causing lesser absorption... but this is normally not an issue

i have done vet grade and enjoy it more than human grade. and remember there is no human grade tren all tren all makers are made for vet use.

Die$eL~Man said:
VET Grade is garbage..... you lose most of yuor gains vs. human grade.

Train right off the juice and this will not be an option. No matter what grade you use ,,, you train like shit = lose your hard work.

I want to get big as an OX ! So I'm taking steroids made for oxen. If you want to be human sized be my guest and take human grade. Panzie-ass!

I started using human-grade for the first time now that I'm living in Asia. I used to run the vet shit back in the states cause that's all I had access to. In my experience, I noticed better gains and less sides with the human grade shit.

estray said:
Thats the silliest thing ive ever heard. Tell that to all the people that use tren or EQ.

I'm not going to call it silly, but Diesal's statement doesn't make sense to me either.

Looks like you got Inked

Think I may have gotten same stuff back 5 cycles. Bottles out of Peru, Aztec symbols on it right? All vet grade. Which I don't care about but not what the BIG SKY Dr. promised. Really didn't get much of a bump from the last cycle I used of that stuff but the 1st one was good.

monstro54245 said:
Think I may have gotten same stuff back 5 cycles. Bottles out of Peru, Aztec symbols on it right? All vet grade. Which I don't care about but not what the BIG SKY Dr. promised. Really didn't get much of a bump from the last cycle I used of that stuff but the 1st one was good.

Not sure where they are from. They have holographic stickers on side

I find it mad how people are saying gains of vet are worse than humans.
As long as it is produced by a proper pharmaceutical company 200mg/ml test cypionate is 200mg/ml test cypionate.

The vehicle is just an oil so release should not be highly effected.

My problem is I have no idea what that vehicle is and since it is multidose what is the perervative.
Iquery if its suitable/ 100% safe for human use.

Back