Should i keep my calories for a recomp the same on a low dose of tren

Dirkmcgirk

as I would a high dose? Bottomline, dose dosage matter when adjusting calories for a recomp or should all recomp cals regardless of compound dosage be appx 10-20% above base metabolic rate

Only speaking from experience here. (This is something I may try to research tho...good question)

I noticed that when I started trt in was able to eat more and put on less fat. So when I ran a blast I thought I should up the calories...didn't work. Seemed like I was over eating.

So the big difference is going from low test to normal test vs going from normal test on TRT to high test blast.

Maybe we all have a certain point where more doesn't help any more.

But there are alot of variables . You may be able to train harder and longer and more often with greater volume when on your blast and therefore definitely need more calories. I think that really what happened to me when I went on trt.... I felt much better and I kicked up my game a couple notches. Working out more. Going longer. Pushing myself. So I had to up the cals to make up for the greater workload.

Then when I went on blast I may have not really upped the workload and put on more fat than I would have liked. ....

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back