Show your tatoos!!

bigherm2121

just a Lil guy!!!
Ok ladies n gents let's show off some Tats and piercings(ladys only on the piercings). I'm just curious to what people have done and what people like. I'm working on a sleeve now. Maybe other arm too!!! So addictive but are expensive!!

Yep the virgin marry. I hope i can get it finished. Just so broke from buying this house. Lol. House warming party in May. You should come down. I'll have a bunch of skinnys at the crib. I'll introduce you as big Dick B. They'll be all over the new guy. LMAO

Yep the virgin marry. I hope i can get it finished. Just so broke from buying this house. Lol. House warming party in May. You should come down. I'll have a bunch of skinnys at the crib. I'll introduce you as big Dick B. They'll be all over the new guy. LMAO

I hear you bro. Next yr when I jump into a house I'll be in the same shape. Shit's expensive

yep the virgin marry. I hope i can get it finished. Just so broke from buying this house. Lol. House warming party in may. You should come down. I'll have a bunch of skinnys at the crib. I'll introduce you as big dick b. They'll be all over the new guy. Lmao

lol!

Lol. My whole arm us virgin marry. Lol. Darkside us big d. But yes you are right girl!!! Where's your Tats and sexy piercings at? Lol Herm get you mind out of the gutter son!!!

LOL

I have one large one on my upper back in red and black, then I have one on my lower abdomen on the right side and .... *whispers and coughs* lower back... I have ears, tongue (don't wear it anymore), nose(don't wear this one either), bellybutton pierced.

LOL

I have one large one on my upper back in red and black, then I have one on my lower abdomen on the right side and .... *whispers and coughs* lower back... I have ears, tongue (don't wear it anymore), nose(don't wear this one either), bellybutton pierced.

Pic's or you're lying. hahaha

Maybeeee when I get home... My sis and mom are coming tonight but I don't know what time. I might have my sis take a pic of my back because there is no way I can lol. I have no jewelry anymore for the piercing because I don't wear them anymore. My lower back tat will never be shown and I don't care about the lower abdomen, I can post a pic of that one in a few.

The story behind that tat is my little sister. She has Lupus and had brain surgery for an aneurysm when she was 16. She wanted a tattoo so my older sis and I let my lil 16 yr old sis pick out our tat. =/ That is what she picked.

ive posted mine on here once before lol,on both arms,and they are very distinctive lol for any one to see,but wtf I'll do iti again since this is my brother Herms thread

Back