First cycle test only. AI questions?

Jackednation

So I've been researching for a while now and I have a few questions. I've been working out for a while and trying to lose weight before I do this cycle. I'm down about 45 lbs and need to lose another 50. The weight loss is going very slow at this point on keto diet. Also taking some SARMs right now. Gw lgd and s4. For my cycle I'm planning on doing 400-500mg test cyp for 12 weeks. Clomid nolvadex hcg for pct. Question is what should I have on hand for AI? Should I take it through out the cycle or keep on hand and only use if needed. I've read different opinions. Also i was curious if maybe i should do a low dose cycle to speed up weight loss and put on some muscle? 200-300mg for 12 weeks?

weird how that link doesn't go to the correct site. thats my article lo.. my man, what are your stats

height
what is your current caloric intake?

looking into the nonworking link and will have it fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hcg doesn't belong in pct. An ai on hand is absolutely useless. You need to read the beginner cycle stickys and the ology faq's thread.

I have read them and many others that's why I'm asking questions because of conflicting info I've read. Maybe I worded my question wrong. I grouped hcg in with pct because it is taken post cycle approximately 2 weeks after last injection then start pct approximately 2weeks after that. I've also read in multiple places to have an AI on hand in case you have any issues such as gyno Etc during cycle or PCT

What he's telling you is take the AI from the start, whether you think you need it or not. And take the HCG through the cycle and for 10 days or so after your last pin, then stop it.

If you do these things you won't have any natural test or estrogen in your system when you start the PCT drugs, so no need for AI during PCT.

I have read them and many others that's why I'm asking questions because of conflicting info I've read. Maybe I worded my question wrong. I grouped hcg in with pct because it is taken post cycle approximately 2 weeks after last injection then start pct approximately 2weeks after that. I've also read in multiple places to have an AI on hand in case you have any issues such as gyno Etc during cycle or PCT

This ^^^ in regard to an AI on hand..... The problem is your misunderstanding of what an AI is used for. Hence why you Do Not JUST keep it on hand. SO you need to understand what happens with your Estrogen preferably Estradiol the second estrogen (E2) when your Test level goes up by the introduction of exogenous Test.

Then you have with all but the 19 nor steroids what is known as Aromatization and all the other sides of high estrogen that will ensue. If you know this you will take your AI as needed up until PCT. AI is not needed during PCT but thorough the entire cycle.

Look into all the sides of high and low estrogen in men. Read all the stickys here on O'logy. There is no conflicting info in our sticky's. Stick with O'logy s protocols and you will not go wrong.

FYI: Simple Simon says if you wait until you have Gyno ( for one example) and then take your AI it is useless because you have already began with the unwanted aromatization and now the AI as preventative medicine is lost and the problems have begun. This all as you sit with the your AI in one hand and your other hand holding a female breast.

If you have a good understanding of what all this is about then you would not have your AI stuffed in a draw waiting for a issue to take hold before you use it. You would not have conflicting info in your mind. These are FACTS, not opinions in regard to the use of AI 's

Last edited:
High Estrogen Side Effects:
- loss of appetite
- Gynecomastia

- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying and being emotional all the time

Many things can attribute to a lousy cycle and that is the lack of Estrogen control. This whether being too high or too low. Managing Estrogen is an important issue as to cycling as Safe and as successful as possible.

OP do more research and also get to know the profiles a little better.

High Estrogen Side Effects:
- loss of appetite
- Gynecomastia

- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying and being emotional all the time

Many things can attribute to a lousy cycle and that is the lack of Estrogen control. This whether being too high or too low. Managing Estrogen is an important issue as to cycling as Safe and as successful as possible.

OP do more research and also get to know the profiles a little better.
estrogen is the trickiest hormone to balance because you need to do just that, balance it. too high you will get the above side effects, too low and you will get almost all of those side effects as well. so just to clear things up.. aside from gyno, water retention, high blood pressure, and prostate related issues.. the entire list above applies to low estrogen too.

OP- you need to do a lot more research before you even touch steroids. you are about to change the way your ENTIRE body works by altering the hormones in your body i dont think you quite understand how big of a deal that is yet.. think twice about this. you got 50lbs to go so you got some time. nobody is going to be there to hold your hand throughout your cycle and taking steroids requires a lot of knowledge about the compounds you are taking and why/how they work, and most importantly knowledge about your body. if you dont want to experience all those horrible side effects you hear about people taking steroids, you better read up a lot so that you know what to do when your body is trying to tell you something. and, dont touch steroids when you have 50lbs to lose. no.. just no.

good luck man

Last edited:
Back