Shut down hard:(

boost_addict

Just finished half of what was a good cycle, I tore my delt to pieces and had to come off 4 weeks in. I was running 700mg prop 500mg tren ace, running nolva all the way through, when I came off I used clomid/nolva just like I should have, but now, 2-3 weeks later, im completly shut down :(
I have no interest in having sex at all, and when I was on, my gf and I were having sex no less than twice a day... shes wondering whats going on and so am I?

Anyone have any ideas or things that may help, im still using the nolva/clomid

Thanks

get your self cilails for the time being, and run post cycle therapy (pct) again 4-5 after you stopped your last post cycle therapy (pct). but wait it out and see if u comes back first

boost_addict said:
Just finished half of what was a good cycle, I tore my delt to pieces and had to come off 4 weeks in. I was running 700mg prop 500mg tren ace, running nolva all the way through, when I came off I used clomid/nolva just like I should have, but now, 2-3 weeks later, im completly shut down :(
I have no interest in having sex at all, and when I was on, my gf and I were having sex no less than twice a day... shes wondering whats going on and so am I?

Thanks

I think you'd get more replies in the anabolic section.

Good luck!

boost_addict said:

Thanks
Resume taking the nolvadex and/or clomid. You don't need mega dosages, however.

Hey,
Ya I wasnt quite sure where to put it, but everything is golden again:)

Thanks guys, I ran 250mg clomid 40mg nolva that next day, and 100mg/20mg until today, its all good.

Back