Sick of this shit

dbolme

Board Twinkie
I have friends who are about my height, 150ish and cut, and all they do is talk shit because I'm bigger but not as hard.

BLAH BLAH BLAH JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BIGGER DOESNT MEAN YOU'RE STRONGER

where do they get this shit?

so this fucker challenges me into coming to the gym with him and I outdo him in everything, yet he still talks shit

do you guys have this problem?

then when I tell them I'll be more cut than them in 20 or so weeks they brush me off and say its impossible because they dont eat or train right and it took them forever to lose fat.

morons.

Exactly why I work out alone.

Who cares who looks better, or who can lift more? All I care about is my physique, and don't really care about anyone elses. If I could have a 60" chest doing bench workouts with 135 pounds, I wouldn't give a damn if you lifted more than me..this is a game of you...versus yourself, no one else

Wardog said:

Who cares who looks better, or who can lift more? All I care about is my physique, and don't really care about anyone elses. If I could have a 60" chest doing bench workouts with 135 pounds, I wouldn't give a damn if you lifted more than me..this is a game of you...versus yourself, no one else

Nicely stated.........:D

I have a buddy like this,he is a real dink,is under7% but is 5' 10 150 and cant lift for shit

he is like this in all aspects of life however not just lifting

its almost as bad as the people who say "you're big, but that doesnt mean anything in a fight"

Wardog said:

Real nice way of putting that bro! :biggthump I workout alone as well.

Wardog said:

Wow, perfectly stated.

I just thought of another thing this guy says

"if you do steroids and you dont work out for even a week, you'll lose all your muscle and you'll be fat"

moron

dbolme said:
its almost as bad as the people who say "you're big, but that doesnt mean anything in a fight"

well that is a different story. Being big doesn't mean a thing if you cant fight. If you put a huge guy who cant fight against a smaller guy who can the odds are that the smaller guy will win. But if they are equally skilled the bigger guy should win. Hence the reason they have weight classes in boxing.:D

awesome post bro:beertoast

It seems to me that they should be the ones pissed not you... Lets see your bigger and your stronger so what's the deal... So why are you pissed.. What's next if they tell you that you might as well stop going to the gym is that what you'll do.... There comes a time in this game when you don't listen to nobody and beleive in your self....... Just keep lifting little man and you will get the last laugh.

Your friends are losers, ignore them. I train alone and have for a couple years now, thats life.

Back