side effects from anavar

If you are set on anavar, I would have to say lower your bf% first and use creatine during the cycle for the best results. I see disappointment coming to you either way, but those two suggestions may help. I always have read of better results when it is used with creatine as it affects the phosphocreatine shuttle. Also, some seem to think it is virtually worthless unless you are under ~10%bf to begin with.

Typical dosage which has found to be effective clinically is .125mg/lb, so I would think that 50mg might not be truly needed, and besides, it is your first time... maybe 40mg ED.

Bottom line though, if you are not ready for inj, you are not ready for AS.. JMO.

Feli Fly said:
If you are set on anavar, I would have to say lower your bf% first and use creatine during the cycle for the best results. I see disappointment coming to you either way, but those two suggestions may help. I always have read of better results when it is used with creatine as it affects the phosphocreatine shuttle. Also, some seem to think it is virtually worthless unless you are under ~10%bf to begin with.

Typical dosage which has found to be effective clinically is .125mg/lb, so I would think that 50mg might not be truly needed, and besides, it is your first time... maybe 40mg ED.

Bottom line though, if you are not ready for inj, you are not ready for AS.. JMO.

well i appreciate your unbiased opinion, the only reason i wont shoot is because of my wife. she is a steroid hater / non believer. so that makes it hard for me to do my thing. and all my friends ( while i do like them alot ) are skinny graduate students. that makes it hard to get help from them. so for me to be on the down low about this, i have to go oral only. and like i said im not looking to compete i just want to break my recent stagnant perfromance in the gym. and maybe boost my lbm a little bit dude. and again thank you to everyone for there advice on this thread.!

This is my first day on Anavar (var) and im getting the sickly feeling when eating already! Anavar (var) always does this to me.This time around tried splitting the tabs up into 4 x 12.5mg doses,still no different.

biganth said:
This is my first day on Anavar (var) and im getting the sickly feeling when eating already! Anavar (var) always does this to me.This time around tried splitting the tabs up into 4 x 12.5mg doses,still no different.

What brand of Ana Anavar (var) are you using? Are you using any other AS with it?

Over 40 is not a waste. I would say 40 is the minimum unless bridging. If you can run 60, 70 or 80 a day do it. You will not be dissappointed.

Back