side effects from increasing cyp from 500mg to 750mg a week?

bigtyivier2k2

I am on 500mg cyp and 600eq a week. About to add 60mg Anavar as well. Thank god i am having no side effects at all but I am wondering if I increase the test cyp dose to 750 a week will the sides start coming on?

I am on 500mg cyp and 600eq a week. About to add 60mg Anavar as well. Thank god i am having no side effects at all but I am wondering if I increase the test cyp dose to 750 a week will the sides start coming on?

that's dependent on you buddy. For me it didn't. I start getting sides that are harder to handle when test gets above 1.2g.

Stats please will help. What sides are you talking about. Are you using an AI. The higher the dose of
Testosterone the more Aromatization there is. But you can control that by using some Adex or some AI.

You need to understand high and low Estrogen side effects. You need to understand why you keep your E2 down. Read more and read all the stickys her on the forum . found where you came in to post.

You need to get educated in what and how AAS works in your body. If you did you wouldn't have the Q's you asked. God though that you asked.

ONK I love test at 1.2 or 1.5 gm

Back