sides of var????

carljaxx005

Ive just started my phase in cutting and was interested in starting a cycle on Anavar at a low dosage. Im not looking to build, just want to keep some muscle in tact while Im cutting. Im a 20 year old female 130, 5'9. My boyfriend is a little worried just because of the side effects for my age. Was wondering to get some feedback from women who have taken Var, and if my age is a huge risk factor......Thanx!!!

I see no need for you to run var if you want to keep your muscle. The notion that cutting causes significant muscle loss is overrated IMO, except maybe in those who preparing for a competition. Even then, I've seen many natural BB'ers come in looking great without any significant muscle loss. In your case, I wouldn't risk taking steroids, you simply don't need them yet.

Have you tried clen? Clen will help shed the fat and many believe it as anti-catabolic (and possibly anabolic) properties. If you keep you protein up and continue weight training you won't lose muscle.

Anyways if your heart was set on var, some sides to expect are: strong pumps, increase in strength and a small amount of fat loss (I wouldn't consider this much at all, nothing compared to what proper cardio/diet can do for you). Here's something to consider:

"Women who fear the masculinizing effects of many steroids would be quite comfortable using this drug, as this is very rarely seen with low doses. Here a daily dosage of 5mg should illicit considerable growth without the noticeable androgenic side effects of other drugs. Eager females may wish to addition mild anabolics like Winstrol, Primobolan or Durabolin. When combined with such anabolics, the user should notice faster, more pronounced muscle-building effects, but may also increase the likelihood of androgenic buildup."

Like I said, i think it's overkill for your purposes. You should probably save it for if you when you've maxed your genetic potential and feel you need more.

Good luck!

sound advice by outlaw...

But if you had to choose an anabolic, as a woman, var would be the ideal choice.

You really need to post this question the the womans section, var is a hot topic in there and not normally used at such a low dose in men...although I did in my below cycle log.

I still don't think you need var.

You said in your post "I don't want to build up, just maintain muscle mass".

Then you don't need steroids.

carljaxx005 said:
Ive just started my phase in cutting and was interested in starting a cycle on Anavar at a low dosage. Im not looking to build, just want to keep some muscle in tact while Im cutting. Im a 20 year old female 130, 5'9. My boyfriend is a little worried just because of the side effects for my age. Was wondering to get some feedback from women who have taken Var, and if my age is a huge risk factor......Thanx!!!

What most women do not realize is that if they train hard, they will maintain their muscle and strength with out the aide of AAS.

Anavar affects all women differently, some derive no side effects, while others who are more sensitive suffer with bloat, and other virilization. It is the safest for women to use.

Normally I recommend starting off with 5mg ed for the first week and then increasing after week 1 or 2 to 10mg/day taking 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the early evening.

However, I have to agree with Outlaw, if you maintain a clean diet, train hard
you will maintain your muscle and your strength gains.

When I come off of cycle I do not lose any strength or muscle, because I do not get lax with the level of intensity of my workouts, they are just as intense when off as on.

if you need something extra to help you then I"d recommend an OTC thermogenic such as Lipo 6

Good luck to you

Back