Site injection infection

Most of the time, those "fighters" who can kick everyone's ass are full of shit! I am a retired fighter, and no real professional would carry himself that way. He's probably 4 feet tall and 100 lbs and has seen a few too many van dam movies!!!

11-02-2003, 01:48 AM

08-24-2009, 12:17 AM #15 (permalink)
_Ragnar_
The Bringer of Armageddon

this thread is almost 6 years old guys

Yesterday, 09:33 PM #21 (permalink)
titanResearch
Professional

Most of the time, those "fighters" who can kick everyone's ass are full of shit! I am a retired fighter, and no real professional would carry himself that way. He's probably 4 feet tall and 100 lbs and has seen a few too many van dam movies!!!

There's something wonderful about this topic that I can't understand :D
alive for 7 years :D

Overdose of injection can be injurious to health and it is for sure they might contain the side effects too, so concentarting ourself to the exercise is better than going for injections.

I'll beat your ass, I watched All his movies.. Universal Solider, Street Fighter, Blood Sport..

On a serious note,

Maybe this guy can fight his way out of the infection.

:blue:

Back