Size Formula..Who's the Biggest here?

2.93 I hate threads that make me face the fact that there are guys that are bigger than me. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

i never liked math. can someone do mine please.

stats 5' 10" 285lbs running in the 14% range.

will change when i go back on in the very near future

house1 said:
i never liked math. can someone do mine please.

stats 5' 10" 285lbs running in the 14% range.

will change when i go back on in the very near future

285 * (1 - 14% = 86%) = 245.1/70 = 3.5

If you've got those stats it looks like you're the biggest. Let's see some pics. :D

mvmaxx ,i am working on getting a digital camera. i will post pics when i do. i did not mean to put 14% its more like 16%. my wife got a kick out of that.

i want to take my pics as i progress through my first gh cycle. which is coming soon.

i will call my mother to see if she has pics of me when i was pushing 305 lbs.
a little flabby but still big .

285 * (1 - 16% = 84%) = 239.4/70 = 3.42

Even if you were 20% bf you'd still be 3.26.

Still huge. Do you compete? Plans to?

mv, i would like to do a show next year. my partner is getting ready for one on march 29 the bev francis.

i just turned 33 on the 18 th of this month. my wife has been bugging me to do a show. tellls me that i spend so much time and money i should atleast do one show.

i just dont know if i could commit to the diet. this is the second year that i am helping my partner get ready for a show. i dont know if i could put myself through it. i am eating cleaner now than i ever have thats a start.

i like being big. shit i love being big. its my life

i will get pics up as soon as i can

house1 said:
mv, i would like to do a show next year. my partner is getting ready for one on march 29 the bev francis.

i just turned 33 on the 18 th of this month. my wife has been bugging me to do a show. tellls me that i spend so much time and money i should atleast do one show.

i just dont know if i could commit to the diet. this is the second year that i am helping my partner get ready for a show. i dont know if i could put myself through it. i am eating cleaner now than i ever have thats a start.

i like being big. shit i love being big. its my life

i will get pics up as soon as i can

Kewl deal. Let me know when you get the pics up.

needsize said:
I wouldnt waste my time waiting on bouncer figuring out the math on this one....this coming from the guy who screwed it up on elite

Give us bouncer's stats and we'll do the math.

Well, it looks like mvmaxx has everyone beat by a long shot. cantstopgrowing is runner up. I want to see pics though.

Juice Authority said:
Well, it looks like mvmaxx has everyone beat by a long shot. cantstopgrowing is runner up. I want to see pics though.

LOL Not me bro. I was computing house1's stats. :D

Juice Authority said:
ME TOO!!!! Most people are confused about B/F%!! UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKED WITH CALIPERS, YOU ARE ONLY GUESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juice and bigp, mvmaxx was doing stats for me. i will get pics up as soon as i can. i need to get a digital camera.

house1 said:
juice and bigp, mvmaxx was doing stats for me. i will get pics up as soon as i can. i need to get a digital camera.

No offense Bro but those stats are hard to believe! If it's true then that's in-fucking-credible. We need to see pics:bsflag:

Back