Sly Stallone

well he had a physic which was easy to achieve natural.
but i still believe he used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) back those days. He is using it now for his new
movie as well.

Thats a big 10 4 buddy. He is like the poster child for steroids and now GH. Looks like a freak of nature now, not in a good way. Man wont stop juicing untill the cows come home. The fukt up thing is, he got no cows.

Yeah he did get busted, down in Australia. He had some chronic amount of hGH -- he came to the airport in Sydney with a shit load of vials of the stuff, and before they identified what it was exactly, some reporter asked him, and Stallone replied, and I quote:

"Its something I've been using for years"...

I think he did and you definately can tell he does now! His features are GH grotesque! He's still one of my favorite celebs though!

Yes - he used dbol in the early days, and now he uses Sustanon and GH (and I suspect other stuff too)

In Rocky 1 and 2 he looked a lil bloated. So yeah he looks like he did some shit. He must have done a cycle for Get Carter....did you see how fukkin sick his arms and shoulders were when he was shining his shoes??..lol

Shad0w said:
well he had a physic which was easy to achieve natural.
but i still believe he used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) back those days. He is using it now for his new
movie as well.

easy hehe i dont think so

I wish I had his muscle mass now much less when I was his age.
he's publicly said he used roids. and if he's so ugly I'd love to have a taste of some of the pussy he's gotten!

Back