Smoking while on cycle bad but how bad

I quit for seven years.... (Using Chantix) and stupidly started again during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. I wish I didn't.
Smoking is just plain bad. Not any better or worse on cycle or off. Cigarette smoking is the worst way to feed a nicotine addiction for many reasons. And, IMHO, nicotine replacement therapy will not help you quit, because its still feeding the addiction.
I definitely feel for you, bro. Smoking is a terrible monkey on your back. (And mine too) quitting may be the hardest thing you ever have to do. Chantix is a miracle! It works... But it can be hard to take.
I wish you smooth sailing in this endeavor. I'm starting Chantix again soon. And I'm using an upcoming Tren cycle as incentive. I love tren, but I can't imaging doing it while smoking. The shortness of breath thing you get tren would probably be intolerable while smoking.
So my best advice.... Do some research.... Check out Chantix. Take the endeavor to quit smoking VERY seriously. It's a horrible addiction.... But you CAN quit. Millions of others have. There's no reason you can't join them. You'll actually like being a non-smoker. I did and can't wait to get back!

Thanks appreciate it, had quit for 4 years, then started seeing a girl who smoked, big mistake! We. We're only going out for a few months, 2 years later I'm still on the cigs. Going to try to get chantix and or a new job. I know mental fortitude would help, so I can place blame where blame is due, as opposed to job, life this girl and that thing. But damn the thought of going to work n not smoking, not a nice thought... Thanks again for advice, will give the chantix a go

Don't buy smokes, don't bum smokes. Dont smoke. Its that easy. Fuck all this hyped up pills or gum or sprays. Like already stated above, YOU HAVE TO WANT TO QUIT. Dont be a pussy! just quit cold turkey. Imo that's the best way to do it

Don't buy smokes, don't bum smokes. Dont smoke. Its that easy. Fuck all this hyped up pills or gum or sprays. Like already stated above, YOU HAVE TO WANT TO QUIT. Dont be a pussy! just quit cold turkey. Imo that's the best way to do it

Definitely a good way to quit. How long did you smoke before you quit?

Fark! Good job quitting man.

Haha thanks. Like that other guy said above..its 2013 why are people still smoking. I just need to repeat it cause it makes no sense to destroy for body for no reason what so ever. At least with aas ugly dudes get some poon!

What makes this ever stupider, I eat only organic, do veggie juicing, no sugar, low sodium. eating kale, greek yogurt, chia seeds, coco nibs, wheatgrass everyday for almost 2years now. yet, I smoke.. Clearly very smart.

When its all said an done. The only thing rhatsgonna keep you off em is YOU, not some pill. So why use the pill to quit in the first place? If someone doesn't have enough nuts to quit without drugs, what makes them able to stay quit without drugs? Anyways I'm ramb ling now. Good luck

When its all said an done. The only thing rhatsgonna keep you off em is YOU, not some pill. So why use the pill to quit in the first place? If someone doesn't have enough nuts to quit without drugs, what makes them able to stay quit without drugs? Anyways I'm ramb ling now. Good luck

Thanks! Agreed the fewer chemicals in the system the better.

Well first off it is an addiction, its physical as well as mental. When you have been doing it for so long and you stop your body can shut down. Its like alcohol, there are literally people out there that if they would stop cold turkey it would kill them...
Sure I completely understand that without the "want to quit" mentality and doing for yourself, the pill will not work at keeping you off of it.
I personally have smoked 20+ years and have tried and tried to quit, let me tell you coming from someone that quit using heroin and coke, tobacco is by far the hardest drug to stop. The sickening feeling at the beginning, the craving for no reason, the sleeplessness, the cramps, the aggression, the mood swings.. not fun at all...
I took champix and it completely curbs all side effects from smoking, you smoke while taking it it and within 10 days I went from a pack and a half a day to 1 cigarette a day without even realizing I didn't want to smoke. day 12 I was done smoking and had zero withdrawl, continued to take the pill for about a month after and when I stopped that I had zero desire to even be near a cigarette.

Your statement is like saying why use AAS to bulk when you can do it with plain old food, because it aids in the process and gives you an edge to break plateaus, same principal.

Well first off it is an addiction, its physical as well as mental. When you have been doing it for so long and you stop your body can shut down. Its like alcohol, there are literally people out there that if they would stop cold turkey it would kill them...
Sure I completely understand that without the "want to quit" mentality and doing for yourself, the pill will not work at keeping you off of it.
I personally have smoked 20+ years and have tried and tried to quit, let me tell you coming from someone that quit using heroin and coke, tobacco is by far the hardest drug to stop. The sickening feeling at the beginning, the craving for no reason, the sleeplessness, the cramps, the aggression, the mood swings.. not fun at all...
I took champix and it completely curbs all side effects from smoking, you smoke while taking it it and within 10 days I went from a pack and a half a day to 1 cigarette a day without even realizing I didn't want to smoke. day 12 I was done smoking and had zero withdrawl, continued to take the pill for about a month after and when I stopped that I had zero desire to even be near a cigarette.

Your statement is like saying why use AAS to bulk when you can do it with plain old food, because it aids in the process and gives you an edge to break plateaus, same principal.

Guy I smoked for 10 years

I was on break one day n gave my pack away to the smokers at the table. That was 12 years ago. Just said fuck it and I want more from life. Fuck cigarettes. Weed only and even then only occasionally. Mental toughness man. The brain WILL trump all. Believe it.

Back