Smoking while on cycle bad but how bad

Wick603

Anyone know if smoking during a cycle is any worse than, regular smoking is, I.e. if ill effects of smoking are more pronounced during a cycle?

I'm baffled. You're concerned about its effect on cycle vs off cycle, yet you're not questioning it's overall ill effects?

For what it's worth... it's worse on cycle because your blood will become much thicker and when coupled with smoking, you'll be at a much higher risk of deep vein thrombosis.

Thanks guys, I know I got to stop, but def not going to be able to do this cold turkey.. Hoping that Nicorette won't interfere too much with cycle..

Thanks guys, I know I got to stop, but def not going to be able to do this cold turkey.. Hoping that Nicorette won't interfere too much with cycle..

Nicorette is garbage. You need to target the problem at the source. The Brain. Use L-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine to help kick the habit. meanwhile, use L-Cysteine to clean up your lungs.

Crap, yeah that settles it, got to give it up...

Take Chantix bro, smoked a pack every two days, then quit after a month of taking it, will turn you into a new man, you won't even need steriods with all the extra energy you will have.

i got my mom that nicotine spray shit... it worked but she was taking it like crazy... she kicked the habit for a bit but got back into it... so i bought her those nicotine smokes and she didn't like that shit so shes back to smoking

I agree with the champix, shit works wonders, smoked a pack a day and quit 2 weeks into the champix with zero cravings

I worked with a guy who used Champix. It's not cold turkey because I get it's supposed to ween you off of smokes.
He would be having his 1 or 2 a day and would be complaining about how gross it was then would usually throw up, it seemed to work really well for him.

When I got tired of smoking, I swapped to the e cigs for about a month. No cravings for real cigs or anything and got tired of the e cig and quit entirely. That helped me but I also see it as being in your mind. Really not that hard to quit but you GOT TO WANT TO QUIT

I quit for seven years.... (Using Chantix) and stupidly started again during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. I wish I didn't.
Smoking is just plain bad. Not any better or worse on cycle or off. Cigarette smoking is the worst way to feed a nicotine addiction for many reasons. And, IMHO, nicotine replacement therapy will not help you quit, because its still feeding the addiction.
I definitely feel for you, bro. Smoking is a terrible monkey on your back. (And mine too) quitting may be the hardest thing you ever have to do. Chantix is a miracle! It works... But it can be hard to take.
I wish you smooth sailing in this endeavor. I'm starting Chantix again soon. And I'm using an upcoming Tren cycle as incentive. I love tren, but I can't imaging doing it while smoking. The shortness of breath thing you get tren would probably be intolerable while smoking.
So my best advice.... Do some research.... Check out Chantix. Take the endeavor to quit smoking VERY seriously. It's a horrible addiction.... But you CAN quit. Millions of others have. There's no reason you can't join them. You'll actually like being a non-smoker. I did and can't wait to get back!

When I got tired of smoking, I swapped to the e cigs for about a month. No cravings for real cigs or anything and got tired of the e cig and quit entirely. That helped me but I also see it as being in your mind. Really not that hard to quit but you GOT TO WANT TO QUIT

That's exactly what I got planned e cigs with Nicorette. Assuming after a while ill just feel really dumb smoking e cigs, n give Em up, by that time hopefully craving will be gone.

Back