Snake's First Cycle

I also added 1 mg Finasteride ED throughout the cycle. have you had hair loss problems there?

no i havent had any hairloss problems. Ive got a pretty good head of hair on me. I have had a lot of hair growth on my stomach and back.

Looking really filled out! Aren't you pretty tall too? That is hard to do!

yeah Im 6'3''. I played basektball for many years so I was a pretty skinny kid for most of my life. It's taken me many years to get over my long and lengthy look.

Ive been slacking on my updates...the last couple of weeks have been really busy for me at work.

I did my last pin yesterday and now its on to hcg for the next 10 days. Ive gotten up to 260, which im pretty pleased about. Im hoping to be able to stay at or above 250 after post cycle but we will just have to see what happens. Im curious to see what happens with the little bit of gyno i got from the dbol once i start on nolva, clomid, and aromasin and the test clears my system.

Im pretty happy how things have gone so far. Im up a total of 27 pounds and my strength has increased significantly. I know that doesnt mean much unless I keep it but I will try my hardest to keep eating big and lifting hard and make these gains permanent.

Just wanted to give a quick update.

Today is day one of nolva/clomid/exemestane. Im still maintaining around 260 and my strength has gone up in the last two week. Last week I benched 425, and squated 505 for 2 reps. This week i fairly easily pulled 605 on deadlift. I used more lower back on it than I should have but it still wasnt bad. Im going to cut back my lifting from 5 days to 4 days for PCT.

Today is day one of nolva/clomid/exemestane. Im still maintaining around 260 and my strength has gone up in the last two week. Last week I benched 425, and squated 505 for 2 reps. This week i fairly easily pulled 605 on deadlift. I used more lower back on it than I should have but it still wasnt bad. Im going to cut back my lifting from 5 days to 4 days for PCT.

wow big numbers! good job!!!

Not bad on the weight bro! Hold on to most of that and you still end up a bad mother fucker!!

Back