So I did a little experiment

hard2gain

So there has been a lot of discussion about what we should be mixing our peptides with. Specifically I'm talking about IGF. A lot of vets say it has to be AA or it will crash, then I see a board sponsor say sterile water is fine.

Background... I did a pretty lengthy DES cycle and it seemed like my body started getting use to it and the pumps weren't as great. So I decided to come off for a while to let the receptors clear out.

The experiment... When I decided to come off I had half of a bottle left that had been mixed with sterile water. So I stuck in the fridge and didn't let any light to it. I picked it up yesterday after a month of being off and well over a month of being mixed. I pinned bilaterally into my biceps and what do you know, It still worked! I don't have a panel test to prove it but the pump was there.

In conclusion I think it's safe to say that DES can be mixed with sterile water with no problems. I will always be mixing it this way and have no problem in advising others to do the same.

Back