So Let's Debate Conflicting Info About...

One thing I found interesting about this study was: "prami has a biphasic dose- response curve in ration to the modulation of alertness levels". Low doses are sedative while high doses are alerting. Also most of the uncomfortable sides of prami go away once dosage frequency or amount is increased. Seems like a way to make those sides less and less when compared to caber.

My personal experience with Prami seems to line up with this. Prami does make it harder for me to sleep through the night though.

Any of you guys notice increased saliva on prami? I often wake up with drool on my pillow. :)

Last edited:
My personal experience with Prami seems to line up with this. Prami does make it harder for me to sleep through the night though.

Any of you guys notice increased saliva on prami? I often wake up with drool on my pillow. :)

Is your dosage lower or higher? I've yet to need it so can't comment on the drool aspect haha

I have not had a drooling issue, but I have noticed a crazy vision change the first 2-3 minutes after waking up.

Immediately after getting up in the morning for a short 2-3 min time-frame, colors are very vivid and everything looks like it's in high def.

I have not had a drooling issue, but I have noticed a crazy vision change the first 2-3 minutes after waking up.

Immediately after getting up in the morning for a short 2-3 min time-frame, colors are very vivid and everything looks like it's in high def.

1080P or 720? :p

Back