so what doses of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) are you on??

150 mgs 2x a week; 1200 mgs per month

No blood work yet, but I'm thinking that this pushed me up to around a 1300 T-Level

(I did do BW pre TRT)

200mgs/w depo , 3 months in, no major changes in how I feel, trying to convince my urologist to prescribe Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) because nuts are a bit smaller, but he says " I don't know much about it". :/

100 mg of test cyp per week
2 Iu's Tev Tropin 6 days a week
500 units Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 times a week

Feel amazing! I am loving this protocol!

290mg Test E per week (125mg E3D)
25mg Adex EOD
This takes me well above "normal" but any lower and my mind doesn't work properly. My doc is fine with me adjusting the dose.

Edit: I'm not on Aromasin, never was! How did that get in there?

Last edited:
I was prescribed 200mg/wk but i backed down to 100mg every 5 days for two reasons: my blood pressure was elevated and cost. Ive considered splitting my test dose into two shots but to reduce aromatization but I dont appear to have any problems with that so far.

do you have a history low test? Just wondering, what are your goals because you're damn big!

I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) too- 200 mg/wk. I am thinking about swithing to this exact dose.

Do you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with that and if so how much?

Thanks

60mg Test Cyp E3D, .25 Adex E3D, 250 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) E3D. New Protocol taken all on the same day been working out great

Back