So who's the BIGGEST BADDEST MUDDA in STEROIDOLOGY'S house

B-legit said:
current cycle:
lots of hamburger helper
lots of ice cream
lots of cheese cake (mmm)
sandwiches, candy, etc.

Damn, I see MVMAXX has given you privey to his secret "getting swole eating plan".

B-legit said:
20 yrs old
5'11" 255-260 - 80%BF (though i don't look it)...well, maybe standing next to MVMAXX:D :D

current cycle:
lots of hamburger helper
lots of ice cream
lots of cheese cake (mmm)
sandwiches, candy, etc.

oh yeah, and...
about a gram/week test
about 400mg e.q./week
100 anadrol/day (though i think im going back to dbol as the size was better w/those little ruskies)
NO ANTI E'S

Remind me again why I'm 50lbs lighter yet so much stronger than you're weak ass? LOL :laugh3: :smash:

Hey Folks, Im a newbie and a lurker here :)

21 years old, never juiced.. but looking forward to it.
5'11
235lbs 19% bf (wanna get to 10-12 percent in a coula months)

Last Oct I was 205lbs @ 12-14%bf.. manipulated my calories over the course of 3 months to get to 235lbs 19-20#bf. I gained 30lbs with a n estimated 10lbs of LBM. I think I went one month too far becuse Im having a hard time with bf right now.. also, I got spoled on the higher calories becuase I was seeing consistent increase of strength and size.. now that Im dieting.. my results arent so dramatic =\

I wanna diet down real hard this summer, but real carefully.. I wanna be around 200lbs LBM which would put me around 220-225lbs. I'll see what my lagging bodyparts are, and if my symmetry is okay.. then I may start my first cycle.

height: 5'10"
weight: 255 lbs.
~25% BF lardass

arms: 18.5"
forearms: 15"
chest: 50"
waist: I ain't sayin'
legs: 29"
calves: an embarrassing 17"
my joints are huge: 8" wrists, 11" ankles
my arms and legs are short: 30" inseam

--dnb