Solid Cycle, Least Hair Loss. Test, tren ace & anadrol

USAF

Guys, i'm looking for a nice solid cycle with the least hair loss. Any suggestions?

What I'd like to run is test prop, anadrol(70mg/ed) for a kick start and tren, but I'm not sure of the correct dosage for the least hair loss. And I know a kick start isn't needed with the prop, so I'm thinking on running the a-bombs at about week 3 of the test prop, or plan it to where I run anadrol the last 6 weeks of the cycle.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Really, I thought tren didn't convert to DHT?

It doesn't convert to DHT. No interaction with the 5-AR enzyme.

It doesn't need to convert to DHT - it is the single most androgenic commercially available steroid - about 3X more androgenic than DHT with a higher binding affinity for the androgen receptor.

Good luck trying to hang on to your hair on Tren of you are inclined to MPB.

It doesn't convert to DHT. No interaction with the 5-AR enzyme.

It doesn't need to convert to DHT - it is the single most androgenic commercially available steroid - about 3X more androgenic than DHT with a higher binding affinity for the androgen receptor.

Good luck trying to hang on to your hair on Tren of you are inclined to MPB.

Damn, that sucks. I really wanted to experiment with tren.

Do you have any other suggestions as to what would be 'more safe' to run?

Absolute worst cycle for keeping hair if prone to mpb. If you do not have mpb then it's nothing to worry about but if you do have or are prone to it then try again.

Test only and you can use finasteride.
Deca will not cause any hairloss but it cannot be used with finasteride and may actually make hairloss worse when combined so it's a bit of a dilemma.

1mg a day of fina I believe is plenty....but others with more experience could offer some input

Awesome, thanks! But, what about the test prop mg/wk? I'm not too sure. Someone suggested I run the test at 750 to 900 /wk to be on the safe side of hair loss, but I think that's complete shit.

Awesome, thanks! But, what about the test prop mg/wk? I'm not too sure. Someone suggested I run the test at 750 to 900 /wk to be on the safe side of hair loss, but I think that's complete shit.

Lol ya i would think the higher the dosage the more dht is created....500-600 imo is plenty for test only

Not really lol I'm not sure how safe tbol or dbol is on the hair

I know dbol is pretty hard on the hair line, but I've heard mixed reviews about tbol. Hmm.

Any advise guys? I know more people have got to be reading this. Lol.

if you take finastride doesn't blocking DHT create more conversion to estrogen.

I'm pretty sure that either adex or aromasin stops the testosterone from converting to estrogen, while the other blocks the estrogen receptors if I remember correctly. Could be way fucking off, if so, someone correct me.

..nolva blocks estro from connecting to the receptor which still leaves the estro in the body....aromasin kills the estro....and arimidex blocks the aromatizable conversion process to estrogen

Back