Solid Cycle, Least Hair Loss. Test, tren ace & anadrol

..nolva blocks estro from connecting to the receptor which still leaves the estro in the body....aromasin kills the estro....and arimidex blocks the aromatizable conversion process to estrogen

So taking that into consideration, here is a purposed cycle...

Cycle:
1-12 Test Prop - 500mg/wk.
1-12 Aromasine |or| Arimidex .
1-20 Fina .

Pct:
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Clomid - 100/75/50/50

Hair safe and good solid cycle?

So taking that into consideration, here is a purposed cycle...

Cycle:
1-12 Test Prop - 500mg/wk.
1-12 Aromasine |or| Arimidex .
1-20 Fina .

Pct:
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Clomid - 100/75/50/50

Hair safe and good solid cycle?

ya thats about as safe as you can get...just stick with aromasin though and run it through your pct...

also if you want to use fina you have to start it a month before your cycle because it needs to biuld up in your system

ya thats about as safe as you can get...just stick with aromasin though and run it through your pct...

also if you want to use fina you have to start it a month before your cycle because it needs to biuld up in your system

If the fina blocks dht, then wouldn't it be safe to run anadrol at around 60 - 70mg/ed?

so if fina blocks the 5-AR receptors..would taking caber/prami/or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) help prevent the hairloss from Tren?

Second question: is tren ace or tren e different on affecting hair?

dont use drol. it converts to dht via some unknown pathway so theres no way to prevent it.

from my research and from what i am seeing now, tren can be used while minimizing hair loss.

my current cycle right now is 350mg test prop, 350mg tren ace, 525mg NPP. I started of using azelaic acid but noticed a lot more hair loss(probably because it was blocking the nandrolone from converting to DHN). once i dropped that, i added topical spiro as well as 2% nizoral and left it on at night. I am experiencing way less hair loss than before. maybe a little more than when im off cycle and using finasteride.

from what i understand, progesterone has a positive impact on hair growth and tren is a very strong progestin. on top of that, spiro is a good AR antagonist so that helps prevent androgens from binding. it also has some topical estrogenic activity which is believed to be good for hair as well. the ketooconazole(nizoral) is an anti inflammatory(inflammation may be another cause of hair loss) as well as a mild AR antagonist.

so from my experience, keep test and tren around the same and keep nandrolone higher while piling on the topicals and you might have a chance. ive still got 6 weeks of tren left so well see what the end result is but im somewhat optimistic. btw, not experiencing any ED.

btw thanks for all the help in the past cashout.

so if fina blocks the 5-AR receptors..would taking caber/prami/or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) help prevent the hairloss from Tren?

Second question: is tren ace or tren e different on affecting hair?

no. caber/prami prevent prolactin related sides because they are dopamine agonists. they dont do anything for hair as far as i know. and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would have no effect because tren doesnt aromatize. besides that i think some estro is necesarry for hair growth.

tren ace is the better choice because if you do experience hair loss you can come off faster.

If the fina blocks dht, then wouldn't it be safe to run anadrol at around 60 - 70mg/ed?

no. like i said it converts to DHT via a different biochemical pathway than the 5 alpha reductase.

dont use drol. it converts to dht via some unknown pathway so theres no way to prevent it.

from my research and from what i am seeing now, tren can be used while minimizing hair loss.

my current cycle right now is 350mg test prop, 350mg tren ace, 525mg NPP. I started of using azelaic acid but noticed a lot more hair loss(probably because it was blocking the nandrolone from converting to DHN). once i dropped that, i added topical spiro as well as 2% nizoral and left it on at night. I am experiencing way less hair loss than before. maybe a little more than when im off cycle and using finasteride.

from what i understand, progesterone has a positive impact on hair growth and tren is a very strong progestin. on top of that, spiro is a good AR antagonist so that helps prevent androgens from binding. it also has some topical estrogenic activity which is believed to be good for hair as well. the ketooconazole(nizoral) is an anti inflammatory(inflammation may be another cause of hair loss) as well as a mild AR antagonist.

so from my experience, keep test and tren around the same and keep nandrolone higher while piling on the topicals and you might have a chance. ive still got 6 weeks of tren left so well see what the end result is but im somewhat optimistic. btw, not experiencing any ED.

wow thank you for the awesome reply.

Okay..as for the spiro and Nizoral..how do you keep it on all night?

Wash my hair with nizoral first, then towel dry and put spiro on? With a head cap? Sorry for the q's

no. caber/prami prevent prolactin related sides because they are dopamine agonists. they dont do anything for hair as far as i know. and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would have no effect because tren doesnt aromatize. besides that i think some estro is necesarry for hair growth.

tren ace is the better choice because if you do experience hair loss you can come off faster.

good to know, thank you!

wow thank you for the awesome reply.

Okay..as for the spiro and Nizoral..how do you keep it on all night?

Wash my hair with nizoral first, then towel dry and put spiro on? With a head cap? Sorry for the q's

good to know, thank you!

i usually put on the spiro first and then the nizoral after a while. i let it dry on. dont wash the spiro or nizoral out till the next morning. make sure its 2% nizoral. it doesnt leave a mess on your pillow or anything as long as you let it dry in.

ive also got 100mg spiro tabs that i grind into a really fine powder and mix with the nizoral. it doesnt stay in solution too great so you gotta shake it up a lot to resuspend it before you use. i made 2 bottles a while back but ran out and now i gotta make more.

btw, im also using minoxidil.

i usually put on the spiro first and then the nizoral after a while. i let it dry on. dont wash the spiro or nizoral out till the next morning. make sure its 2% nizoral. it doesnt leave a mess on your pillow or anything as long as you let it dry in.

ive also got 100mg spiro tabs that i grind into a really fine powder and mix with the nizoral. it doesnt stay in solution too great so you gotta shake it up a lot to resuspend it before you use. i made 2 bottles a while back but ran out and now i gotta make more.

btw, im also using minoxidil.

i'm also on minoxidil 10% w/ azelaic acid 5%

but the nizoral is a shampoo. I've always used it as a shampoo..how the heck do you let it dry after your hair is soaking wet lol

i'm also on minoxidil 10% w/ azelaic acid 5%

but the nizoral is a shampoo. I've always used it as a shampoo..how the heck do you let it dry after your hair is soaking wet lol

you dont put it on wet hair. put it on when your hair is dry. not during a shower or anything.

also, make sure you switch over to regular minox w/o the azelaic acid. you will need to use nandrolone because it will bind to the 5AR and prevent the test from interacting with it and producing dht. azelaic acid is a 5AR inhibitor and will cause more hair loss if used with azelaic acid.

you dont put it on wet hair. put it on when your hair is dry. not during a shower or anything.

also, make sure you switch over to regular minox w/o the azelaic acid. you will need to use nandrolone because it will bind to the 5AR and prevent the test from interacting with it and producing dht. azelaic acid is a 5AR inhibitor and will cause more hair loss if used with azelaic acid.

thanks man, really appreciate the help :) you are referring to deca nandrolone correct? I was planning on using deca as a means to just help collagen and bone synthesis as the article on the front page suggests

deca is one form of nandrolone. it just has a longer ester attached so it takes much longer to kick in. im using nandrolone phenylpropionate whish is a much shorter ester and kicks in much faster. i reccomend that over deca.

deca is one form of nandrolone. it just has a longer ester attached so it takes much longer to kick in. im using nandrolone phenylpropionate whish is a much shorter ester and kicks in much faster. i reccomend that over deca.

okay will do. thanks man, really appreciate the advice

how's the tren going with your hair thus far?

Back