Solid Cycles for Different Goals! REVISED

StoneColdNTO said:
That would be funny......if not for the fact that some newbie is going to come along and read it, figure hey...it's posted here in this sticky and give 'er a try.

IMO.....posts like that have no place in a thread like this....:mad:

Fair enough man. I was just joking around, and figured everybody would know what total shit that cycle is. I will go back and delete it. As stupid as someone is who would do that, i still dont want their stupid ass to hurt themselves.

JohnyJuice said:
Fair enough man. I was just joking around, and figured everybody would know what total shit that cycle is. I will go back and delete it. As stupid as someone is who would do that, i still dont want their stupid ass to hurt themselves.

Thanks JJ........yeah, it would take a real dumb-ass to not know it was a joke and try it.......but that person just might find that post ....LOL !!

:D

this is a very much needed and good resource.. excellent job.

one request to any other posters...

these cycles are all 10-12 weeks long (not including post-cycle recovery).. how about some high-dose shorter cycles w/ frontloading, orals, whatever and low-dose longer cycles..

different people seem to respond better to shorter/longer cycles.

i heard you were pretty educated about cycles..

whats up man,
i posted up some info on this cycle i was gonna do...
could you check it out for me and tell me what you think.... i would really appreciate it bro.. thanks

Re: LUNATIC!!!

Melampus... said:
:dunno: I don't know wether to laugh or cry for that moron...

I think laugh! What a fuckin idiot! :jump:

yeah i know...I dont know if it is true or if he is making it up...
either way...it was funny to read :)

Back