Somatropin 191AA *pic* good gh?

PUMP_ON

Anybody try this stuff or have opinions about it? How does it compare to jins or generic blue tops?

that looks like the NEW Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) haha.... hard core growth. its supposedly not too gr8 as its a UGL hgh. prices on the kits are low at about 400$ canadian. but i think ill stick with my getropin

I'm hearing some good feed back on these now. I have a bud using them and he's liking them. There going for more than what was posted in this thread out west. I just picked up some kiefie blue tops myself. Hopefully there good!!

thats not hardcore.and to be honest i have had hardcore and it blows blue tops out of the water as they are supposadley re-labelled

Bro there is only one Blue box Somatropin in Canada...if you box is blue like this they are good to go...right now it's the best GH out there...for your buck. These kits have nothing to do with the Hardcore Growth kits!

got this pic off another board

That pic i posted was the hardcore growth gh i took it right from there site. They have since changed to new boxes.These kits were out long before the bluebox gh. I have tryed the hardcore growth gh and wasn't to impressed the kefei was definetely better.

Rumor has it the Hard core were good at the start but the GH in them now are not as good. The GH quality in the blue Somatropins I posted are good quality GH from a good supplier.
there is all kinds of GH powder suppliers....but they are all not created equal.

That pic i posted was the hardcore growth gh i took it right from there site. They have since changed to new boxes.These kits were out long before the bluebox gh. I have tryed the hardcore growth gh and wasn't to impressed the kefei was definetely better.

Back