Somatropin?

Tailchaser

Game Changer
I just got 26 of these somatropin cartridges from a friend that is getting out of the game. This will be my first time running growth so ima bit curious on my dosage im going to start at 3 iu's/day for 5 days then off 2 days?

Stats
5'11'
14% bodyfat

View attachment 547233

Last edited:
You're going to need a hell of a lot more than that one box if you're going to run gh for 6 months at the least. Most people do 8 ius plus for building and anywhere from 3 to 6 for fat burning or anti aging benefits. I'm two and a half weeks at 3 ius a day. I'm going to ramp mine up to 4 and stay at that dose.
Don't know how much that kit would cost, sry.

Oh snap! You have a trunkful! Ha! Awesome! Look up on the other threads on gh, but generally people who want muscle growth will do 5, 8, or more ius a day split up into two doses. Fat loss is generally around 4 to 6 ius. A cool guy on the board (4everbulking) swears by 5 ius a day with his gear and he's JACKED!
I've only just started and I'm in pct, so I can't help u out that much. Nice stash though! Looks tasty

Thanks man and i have been reading about gh since my good buddy literately gave me that stash lucked out on this one (so stoked). I'm on cycle right now and about to incorporate this holy grail lol. So im going to start at 3 iu's for 3 months and then maybe bump it up 4iu's till i run out. Ive seen that dude 4everbulking's avatar and that dude is jacked but i dont have enough to run it at 5iu's for six months so it is what it is. Good luck with your run with growth man if anybody else wants to chime in that would be great considering this is all new to me.

damn im jealous! the only way i'd run HGH is if i had access to quality stuff like your lil gold mine there!! but until that day, ima stick to peptides haha. have fun bro.

Ohhhhhh myyyyyy goddddddd. :eek2: You have quite a lot of goodness.

Take the advice on the shoe box. Just do it.

I'm a bit jealous of you actually. I hope your friend didn't just hook you up for a free cuz that's some expensive stuff in that shoe box. If I was you I would do 3 or 4 IU's a day for a year vs. 5 for 6 months. Stick to your original plan. Keep us updated on your progress.

Well nothing is for free but lets just say it was kinda like here you go pay me later type deal (good to have friends in high places). All in all like i said earlier I lucked out by getting this growth. I probably would have never even ran HGH if it wasn't for my buddy hooking me up like this. The stuff is just to expensive for my blood. I'm going to start at 3 iu's and up it if needed. Thanks for the response will keep everyone posted.

Back